3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dobrovlianin 29.03.20 09:22 pm

The problem with archiveteam (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

archigraph not attack, come to the nest, the Griffon flies, but does not shrink and does not attack, and the Witcher is lacking a sword, a Griffin in this case is not defined as the enemy, it is signed in blue arigato. but it seems like red should be? what is this glitch and how it to win? on the map and came across two such cases that the bird is not attacking, one can be ignored, but on the other it is necessary to take acidic gland for quest master armorer.
15 Comments
Sort by:
A
Anzhelika04 29.03.20

I personally reboot sohranki helped.

d
dobrovlianin 29.03.20

Анжелика04
yeah, didn't think I like that to add that a reboot, in any form, and simply save and to exit the game then again.... all empty, as Griffin was on probation friend, the way it is, flies that there is screaming, but the attack does not attack, and his crossbow, and bombs - he does not react

M
Mantykora 29.03.20

dobrovlianin
Change of location can help: go to Skellige. I have never had that problem. Version 1.11 of the game?

d
dobrovlianin 29.03.20

Mantykora
damn, and I had not thought to add, also tried, but thanks anyway, tried to switch to another task, it was carried out, then back to Griffin, and he was like - friend, I do not want it to attack me, go for yourself only, not offers, and Yes the version is 1.11

M
Mantykora 29.03.20

1.11 as I heard a lot of glitches scored, I played till 1.10... it Seems necessary to revert to earlier version, load save game and go through this episode. Although you can score on the job - shops armor can be made at Ophir masters.

d
dobrovlianin 29.03.20

Mantykora
through the console I did this ingredient. really just wondering whether it is possible at all to win without any long downloads and reinstalls

M
Mantykora 29.03.20

dobrovlianin
Or so))) are not used in console, so didn't think about this option.

B
Bupycop 29.03.20

dobrovlianin
Acid Arigatou for the job is master gunsmith? Just went through this quest, no problems met.

S
Sam_FisherPG 29.03.20

Try come at night, he's in the nest to dryat will.

S
Stribogg 29.03.20

1.11 version a couple of times to finish this Griffin, no glitches.. As an option - get a sword with a crossbow shot-throw a bomb, as Griffin will switch to the enemy

d
dobrovlianin 29.03.20

Yes, I tried it all, and in fact this is addressed here, because over all conceivable options.. even after the console has ordered the team to kill everyone, too, as the wall peas, he still flies around and squeaks. how to force him to fight me - a mystery. tried with trainer included feature to kill with one blow, crossbow at him and bombs, the result is zero, it flies as if nothing had happened

S
Stribogg 29.03.20

Forget it then)) console yourself that the acid and forget it)) the Game should be fun, not bug out, it is not important, get acid and go on.. I Have again, such bugs it has never happened before, but with birds by the way is often what the small joints happen attention you don't pay, then fail in texture when you kill..

v
vovastij 29.03.20

Had this problem - just haven't read (not read) a diary task to kill this one.
After reading the reptile began to attack.
Gog version.Patch 1.11.

d
dobrovlianin 29.03.20

vovastij
Yes, I read. I told you, tried everything that is possible, but now for sure nothing will help, the job will hang after a trip to Skelley, the job is even marked on the map where it is, and you can see the mark only when you're on the Islands, come to the place, disappears and mark, in memory of her only find, but everything is empty, because no nests, no birds, no footprints, feathers there, and so the hand still lay there, but it all disappears and the task hangs in the air. Yes, and that exactly? to hell with him then. but thanks anyway

E
EstLiZhiznNaZemle 29.03.20

Even at the 1.31 patch the same problem there: archigraph in the hills is defined as not the enemy, the inscription is highlighted in blue. The same archigraph is on quest the Unexpected legacy line heart of Stone, also blue, can fly, can sometimes land when tired type, even if the time to reach, the shock does not react, the crossbow too(sighting and attack), signs of all kinds is also not responding. I even the door could not open to the basement.
There is a suspicion that the bug I have is possible because of the fashion for the full experience when performing tasks.
Solved the problem via the console: sesaonal a couple of succubi (mages throw fire) for them, he immediately responded, they are on it, the shit went down, they killed him, I then soaked them. Loot collected, quests fulfilled. Other monsters have not tried it, just for joy, ran to kamergera quest to pass. And with the inheritance immediately was able to open the door (became active).