3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NamelessDude 29.03.20 09:24 pm

Need help the Pyromancer (Dark Souls 3)

Hello.
Going to test Pyromania Acid stream that is going to break some of their armor sets. Anyone?
13 Comments
Sort by:
d
ducks4yquack 29.03.20

NamelessDude
why?

N
NamelessDude 29.03.20

ducks4yquack
I have already said. Want to use the Pyromancer to break some sets of armor.

I
Ivanych 29.03.20

NamelessDude
Why BREAK?

Y
YukhtaGames 29.03.20

Ivanychi
the armor changes shape and some like how it looks then

D
Ded MastDay 29.03.20

NamelessDude
I use pyromancy only as a Supplement to the knight and yuzayu only arc karthus and most ognennyy sphere. Never took acid jet. If still someone will agree to break your Bicycle, if you please, put here screenshots of the broken armor of several sets. It would be very interesting to look at.

N
NamelessDude 29.03.20

Broken armor loses some of the properties of absorption, but has an interesting appearance.
It's simple. I'll call for you through the red crayon and you will begin to break my equipped armor Acid stream. This method I chose solely because break it alone does not work.
Of course, I can share with you virtually any broken set of armor.

D
Ded MastDay 29.03.20

NamelessDude
NamelessDude wrote:
then break it yourself does not work
And if Hama depths to stand under the statue spitting acid? And stand until it breaks. I just don't want to try.

b
benites 29.03.20

Svetoslav
Hike the statues poisoning give
If someone else necessary for the jet to stand, write in lichku where to put the sign

b
benites 29.03.20

Extremely useless crap this stream. Don't know how it works for weapons, but to armor break for 5 minutes to puff need.

N
NamelessDude 29.03.20

In the end, we broke three sets of armor - Knight Latrice, a Knight from the city behind the wall and the Black knight.

Added more traces of blows and scratches. The characteristics of the indices of absorption decreased about two times from the usual.
In the address Acid jet we can say that this really is one of the most useless pyromancy in the game.
Again convinced that developers are too overdone, sometimes trying to simplify the game. It is necessary to ponder - in the game there is wear armor, but to achieve this is only going to be spending a lot of free time and enlisting the help of the phantom.

Have to Express my gratitude to the man with the nickname benites. He was rewarded with a broken Seth Knight Latrice. Thank you for trying.

D
Ded MastDay 29.03.20

NamelessDude
Damn, not much that makes her different from unbroken, lightly rubbed and all.
NamelessDude wrote:
in the game there is wear armor, but to achieve this is only going to be spending a lot of free time and enlisting the help of the phantom.
Or you can pass the game without dying and without fires, in a couple of locations, something will break.

N
NamelessDude 29.03.20

Svetoslav
Svetoslav wrote:
Or you can pass the game without dying and without fires, in a couple of locations, something will break.
Also not a fact. The effect of the Acid jet is much stronger than the damage from the enemies (previously checked).
Rather, the character will end health with estus than break something from the inventory.

By the way, if interested in this topic, you can watch this video.

It is in English, but educational.

D
Ded MastDay 29.03.20

NamelessDude
Yes you are right, this way you can break weapons, but not armor. here the man 11 and a half minutes under the shield Havel will do the trick