3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fox345 29.03.20 09:24 pm

Management??? (Resident Evil 4)

Good time of day. HD re-release of the game during walking and running, the direction of movement is WASD-th, and the mouse can only be the camera on the sides of the twist. In all games (at least in the vast majority of them) including subsequent games in the series, the direction of movement is set to mouse, it is possible in this game to realize this? Could a mod what that is or am I just not figured out the control settings? Prompt who in course.
24 Comments
Sort by:
O
Oleg V 29.03.20

ahahahaahaha I do without mouse played....

V
Vyacheslav Piskarev 29.03.20

Play a half hour and get used to it

A
AR3E 29.03.20

Unlikely, this is chip control.

A
Alexander_Vesker 29.03.20

and what is it? http://www.playground.ru/files/resident_evil_4_mouseaim_2_0-84143/

f
fox345 29.03.20

Alexander_Vesker
This is for version games 2007. I wrote about the HD re-release 2014.

f
fox345 29.03.20

Oleg
And I since 2005 and yesterday played it only on the gamepad. And yesterday, for fun I decided to try at the clave with a mouse. I liked the fact that aiming with a mouse much easier (who would doubt), but motion control beats off all hunting to change the joystick in this game.

A
Alexander_Vesker 29.03.20

fox345
the game was ported crooked.and pereizdanie that does not change.none management did not touch.play the 2007 version

f
fox345 29.03.20

Alexander_Vesker
No, no thank you. Of course, I also believed that the picture in games is not important, but when there is a choice, I prefer better graphics, especially with the release of fashion HD Project, the game is significantly changed. So I'll continue using the gamepad.

I
Ivan89el 29.03.20

fox345
You need to improve the config, download Here https://yadi.sk/public/?hash=L%2BOzqZiPh1YjBupB83qmss595oKNWTv0xfjV3Gjm42E%3D
and unpack in C:\Users\ваш profile\Documents\My Games\Capcom\RE4

f
fox345 29.03.20

Ivan89el
Thank you very much. Works. It is now possible for a variety slavomisla pass.

A
AL5 29.03.20

Alexander_Vesker
Alexander_Vesker wrote:
in pereizdanie that does not change.none management did not touch.play the 2007 version
When you are not knowledgeable commented.

A
AL5 29.03.20

fox345
fox345 wrote:
No, no thank you. Of course, I also believed that the picture in games is not important, but when there is a choice, I prefer better graphics, especially with the release of fashion HD Project, the game is significantly changed.
+ The game has become modified under PC.
Don't understand idiots who continue to play old shitty port with 30fps.
With icons from PS, with little resolution.

S
Slipnot6 29.03.20

AL5
Don't understand idiots who continue to play old shitty port with 30fps
The old version can mods to roll. Some cool weapons mods are only on the old version as normal without mods I already more than 12 times passed, you want to transform.
So the reasons to play are still there, now you know.

To explain you that if the opinions or preferences of the person do not coincide with yours - it is not necessarily an idiot, but this is how some other time.

f
fox345 29.03.20

AL5
Slipnot6
One of the reasons for the game on version 2007. in the HD reissue of naked Ashley will not stick and the computer does not pull. And to justify the failure to switch to HD beautiful guns, for me, as it is not the motive. You get a nice weapon or a suit, but the whole game running around in shabby not traced locations. As usual no mods I already more than 12 times passed, you want to transform. so for you as did a recent HD Project transformation, no TRANSFORMATION!!!, better no where. Although there is no limit to perfection. Idiots is certainly not the definition. Strange - the most it. The only adequate reason is not pulling the computer, there is no question.

S
Slipnot6 29.03.20

fox345
Well, mods I don't have many: HD project pack new weapon models and fashion jacket for Leon with bulletproof vest (body armor instead of the normal - always resented that he fucked her in the beginning), and I assure you - not all that bad. The game took place without any improvements to mouse control, all with the keyboard, so accustomed (even this modification did not exist), Ashley remained dressed, there may also be calm.
fox345 wrote:
for me, as it is not the motive
Exactly what for you. Take into account an individual factor.
fox345 wrote:
Strange - the most it
Well, here at least, does not hurt. In fact, for me personally, the HD version almost brings nothing new, only increases the quality of textures. All the same, locations, weapons... Not such a transformation, especially given the fact that the Project modifications HD texture much better than the official HD re-release (links to the comparison won't throw, he will find if you want).

The only thing I really miss is 60 fps, I wish them well, not screwed to the old version.

f
fox345 29.03.20

In the modification Project HD texture much better than the wrong word. And I about it wrote above and everything is already subjected to comparison. But you're jacket is more expensive, visually enhanced pictures of the overall game and 60 FPS. And this is for me very strange. But as it was written when Arthur Conan Doyle Among the people there are always personalities weirdo. Without them the world would be just boring. So I accept your choice, though fundamentally disagree with him. As for me, it's like to ride a Zhiguli six with a cool cast, ignoring the available BMW's latest model, because it has the factory stamping.

S
Slipnot6 29.03.20

fox345
It's great that we still came to a mutual understanding, I'm going to drive on your six HD

f
fox345 29.03.20

Slipnot6
+

A
AL5 29.03.20

Slipnot6
Slipnot6 wrote:
and mod for a Leon jacket with body armor
You can link to? If the mod to the new version over)

Slipnot6 wrote:
not necessarily an idiot
Okay, I got excited. But very often I just rinse the brain, about the fact that the old version is better. I mean they said - idiots.

S
Slipnot6 29.03.20

AL5
frequently rinse the brain
Ah, well, it happens)
You can link to? If the mod to the new version over)
Alas, only the old. Ultimate HD some other encoding a zipped folder"xfile (or it does not, I can't remember), which usually take off the file mods (in the old version she was discovered without problems), what to install old mods on a new version becomes impossible, and the new set is generally different. Because of these difficulties here and became unpopular modding remaster (I think, or well, the interest of modders just lost interest over time). Perhaps it seemed to me, but I found it not very many modifications to it.