3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
wolfsherz214 29.03.20 09:26 pm

Where to find a plastic surgeon? (Fallout 4)

In General, the quest were I have some where a plastic surgeon in diamond city died. Where are the others and whether they do not know. Tell me, exactly, where to find them, to face correct?
9 Comments
Sort by:
E
Englsmith 29.03.20

In diamond city, two doctors, one is cut on the quest, the second assumes all his duties, and plastic surgery including

T
Technic82 29.03.20

Englsmith
I have , for some reason , the doctor has no point of dialogue about the plastic face , only for the treatment of addictions , freedom from radiation and health regeneration (the second doctor died on the quest , he didn't check) , why is it the XS ?!...

R
Recruit_Main 29.03.20

the second surgeon in the house

w
wolfsherz214 29.03.20

Technic82
I also have a second doctor there is no dialogue about the plastics...

w
wolfsherz214 29.03.20

Pacman1
He died in the story quest

E
Englsmith 29.03.20

Technic82
wolfsherz214
There is a nuance: it is necessary to apply when it is inside the center of mega-surgery. When he's on the street, the option"change appearance in the dialog no

T
Technic82 29.03.20

Englsmith
The ATP have to check again , but there is one thing : the second doctor somehow does not go there , it is either on the street (behind the counter) or going home (in the evening)... But I'll see - will RUB outside the clinic a little longer , maybe inside .
UPD :
Wait for longer - he went to his clinic , the dialog appears . Thank you for the info =)))

w
wolfsherz214 29.03.20

Englsmith
I'll have to try.

I
Iksboy 29.03.20

uscom81
I think it's spam