3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tdante 29.03.20 09:26 pm

The MC - \"at the moment is another job\" (Grand Theft Auto 5)

What the hell. Trying to start a job clubhouse inside the club on the wall and see this inscription: at the moment is another job .
Is the pancake where it started? Who started it? What have I? Why can't I start the job???
Checked in a blank session and in full, with friends, with subordinates in the club and no - one to hell - here's a sign.
Someone in the know explain to me WHAT is IT?
7 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alexandr_Nem 29.03.20

you hike from the session all kicked, when I do a session which has a motorcycle club, and they the tasks I have to empty same problem

F
FevGust 29.03.20

GrandfatherNem
Bullshit, I have the same inscriptions on the CD out when I want to start for MK

Y
Yurko Trucker 29.03.20

I know it happens for me when there are 2 or more clubs in a session then if one of MK takes the job then the other MC's job is no longer available.

T
Tdante 29.03.20

Well, I explained that I tried all of the options and empty session(no cical, he was in it), and session players with no companies and motor clubs. This is obviously some strange bug.

e
ed58963 29.03.20

a familiar and very annoying crap. therefore, do not played this game.

v
vatsonification 29.03.20

If one of the chefs started the job in free mode, then the other, while the job is running, cannot start their own. Sometimes this system is buggy and does not give the opportunity to start a new job.

J
Jigolee 29.03.20

I have suggested that to fix this bug, you can go to the session with the players, where there is a motorcycle club and once the club start the job, to stop him. After the job is complete everything should work fine. The decision can be very vague, because I myself was a bug and it is resolved, presumably after I described, I'm not sure.