3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stockton_Slap 01.10.19 11:53 am

REALISM HELP TIPS (The Last of Us)

Hello, I decided to play on the realism... is it possible to pass the entire game in stealth? patrons are nowhere to be found,last time in the school building stuck on the battle with a thick click beetle is not stupid enough ammo)))this is my second attempt
4 Comments
Sort by:
b
borismoiseevrmx 06.03.21

Realism itself did not pass, I reached somewhere 1/4 of the game, maybe even 1/5, perhaps I will not. What I managed to understand:
1) Knives - they are spent only on opening doors, no clickers
2) Bricks, bottles, which I neglected at heavy, maximum - 1 brick minus 1 clicker in close combat
3) In many moments it is necessary to stealth, otherwise the level is stupid not pass, and even if the supplies will pass to the next location is not enough
4) on the heavy, when the maximum ammo at zero game throws them, forget about it for realism
5) The first thing I advise you to pump decrease vibrations weapons since each cartridge is worth its weight in gold, then I recommend crafting an additional holster for each type of weapon
6) The bow is an ideal weapon against the clickers standing in one place (not those who patrol, but who exactly stand in one place in a fixed location)
7) The cat cried checkpoints, keep in mind

b
borismoiseevrmx 06.03.21

I will add that it is impossible to go through some moments in realism as intended by the game (to fight off everyone) - there will not be enough cartridges for the next locations, sometimes you need to run stupidly here a man shows how to go through a loka with a sniper

R
RicoChico 06.03.21

It is imperative to abuse the knife bug. The stratege has hints for the walkthrough.

t
trojamba 23.07.21

I don't know what I did wrong, but my sniper somehow disappeared (I'm playing a remaster on ps5) ...