3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Strelec-zmeya 29.03.20 09:26 pm

Nothing is built in the business and industrial areas (Cities: Skylines)

I must say that I don't have a license. But a school just me. From a friend, for example, is the same Repack, but everything works fine. In General, all sorts Repack tried, but when there is an opportunity to appoint a specialization in industrial areas production forest, agricultural, oil, etc., I have nothing to build after the appointment. I'm creating the district shall appoint, for example, the forest industry, doing the prom area, but nothing is not there. Also, nothing happens in the business areas. From a friend everything works fine. I have a good friend that did everything like itself, and everything is fine. And I nifiga.
7 Comments
Sort by:
G
GG4 29.03.20

Strelec-zmeya
Exercise your brain, or read the guide, then you will understand what the problem is.

S
Strelec-zmeya 29.03.20

GG4
What and where?? It in the first place. And secondly, read carefully - I have a friend doing the same thing all built and no home.

R
Rulik Proba-Rulit 29.03.20

try repak change )

K
Kvadrinit 29.03.20

Sometimes, apparently lent to them. Look at the statistics of production, find out what is missing. Often the solution of other problems to solve that need.

d
danila2130 29.03.20

I have the same error can anyone recently encountered ? This is a bug. Need education have with my business are not built...

D
Doc77 01.07.22

GG4
So say those who themselves know nothing and want to distinguish themselves with their stupidity.

H
Hi Hitler 20.01.23

Hai, I have a few questions:
First of all, does your friend have a PS4 or a PC?
Secondly, does it have a license or is it a pirate
? Thirdly, what version?