3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
blizzarding555 29.03.20 09:27 pm

The decision problems (described found experimentally) (Call of Duty: Ghosts)

Strchi
sbasibo helped
38 Comments
Sort by:
E
ElectricStorm 29.03.20

Solving problems with sound.

Go to the folder players2/config.cfg and open with Notepad. Looking for the following lines and set as I have.

seta snd_cinematicVolumeScale 0.42
seta snd_enableEq 1
seta snd_errorOnMissing 0
seta snd_khz 48 <---- Indicate the bit depth of your sound, I have a 24 bit 48000 Hz but do
seta snd_touchStreamFilesOnLoad 1
seta snd_volume 0.8
seta sys_configSum 127589034
seta sys_configureGHz 48.0 <---- Similar to the note above.

seta r_autopriority 0 <---- Disappearing glitches with dynamic priority. The lag of a sound from me for this option.

Small and minor improvements.

seta r_displayMaxHeight 4096
seta r_displayMaxWidth 4096
seta r_displayMode fullscreen
seta r_displayRefresh 60 Hz
seta r_distortion 1
seta r_dlightLimit 4
seta r_dof_enable 0
seta r_dof_hq Off
seta r_drawSun 1
seta r_elevatedPriority 0

And now the most important thing. All changes are performed only after the initial game settings in the game options. Put the config file.cfg in read-only mode. When you start the game it signs with horseradish understand what symbols, click no and play safely. For those who are in the tank in option, never go and choose continue game in the menu. Enjoy!

m
miffok123 29.03.20

2. Flickering textures, lag, overload of the video driver - the investigation included video options detailed landscape
How to reload the video driver?

S
Surka66 29.03.20

I have a problem, the GOST is going great no lags no freezes no brakes, there are some, but here's a video between missions...
In General while loading all is well but as soon as the download finishes (video continues) zhudko begins to slow down, in what could be the problem?

S
Surka66 29.03.20

Found the solution to your problem. Go to the folder players2/config.cfg and open with Notepad. Click edit, find field that: write: seta r_multiGPU 0. I will have to find and change the value from 0 to 1. Save the changes. Right-click on the file go to properties and put a tick in the box read only. Persistent.
All videos Now stutter will not.

S
Surka66 29.03.20

In General passing game further noticed that by changing this parameter, the rollers cease to fail but added another bug, all scopes are black ie they can not see anything)

S
Surka66 29.03.20

awful zabagovannaya game(((

S
Surka66 29.03.20

In General, the entire Internet clambered after 3-4 hours in the deepest jungle have found a solution to the problem. In the config file no changes are necessary. It turns out you just need to disable frame synchronization the game settings))

p
paradise90 29.03.20

All of the above tips did not help me with the lag of sound in videos download. Does anyone else know the ways how to deal with it?

p
paradise90 29.03.20

I've already figured out

N
Nogano 29.03.20

paradise90
How did you figure it out?!

F
FC Shakhtar Donetsk 29.03.20

A strange problem arose. Start the game first time, play extra, like there is no brakes. When you next start even in the menu when the minimum salary is terribly slow, and when loading crashes Discontinued operation of the program CoD: Ghosts. Only helps to reinstall the drivers for the video card, but every time is not hunting to do.
Video: AMD HD 7460G + 7670M.

k
kalyaka009 29.03.20

Hello! I have a strange problem:
I was on the laptop Windows 7 (64bit)
Installed Call of Duty Ghosts and not lag on medium...
Recently installed Windows 8 (64 bit)
Lag even on minimal
All drivers installed
Help, could this be because of Windows 8
I would be grateful...
Or because of the reinstall left some files maybe?To reinstall the game?
M

d
daniker_black 29.03.20

DD all!!! The game runs (with all the problems of sound, etc. etc. already have done)! in the mission when you hold Roark, after his fall then nothing happens! help can't campaign to pass!

U
U-Rock 29.03.20

Please tell me,buggy mouse on win8 on win7, it works normlno then jerks. And the same lag appeared in MW3 though before they were not. and the problem DC, Kalda

s
spawn550 29.03.20

pliz tell me I have a license in steam and after installation won't start at all no errors nothing just can tell me how to solve this problem?

A
Aleksandr Ledovskoy 29.03.20

the people who had the problem with the movement of the character and his view,not moving as if the keyboard is not working or really slow and choppy,and the mouse does not work,she just takes aim and shoots review no
if it helps,I am attaching a screenshot of the system

l
loncat 29.03.20

all beaver and buns) tell me please I have this problem after the mission's flying disk read error homecoming, what kind of canoe, and how to treat? will be very good.grateful

Y
Ykevi 16.12.21

loncat
Hello, mine is also. I read it written that it is something with the disk, or it needs to be reinstalled. I sit and figure it out yet