3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dezmond_oi 29.03.20 09:27 pm

A failed network connection. (Need for Speed (2015))

From the launch of the network error does not enter the game. Who faced with such and how this problem was solved?

UPD:

For six months the solution to the problem was dug hundreds of topics and forums. Propose port, contact tech support EA, Sony has not solved the problem. If you are not allowed in NFS, FIFA, NHL, BATTLEFIELD, it means absolutely that the pool of gray(dynamic) ip addresses of your ISP's servers is blocked by Electronic Arts. Say thank you shkolota, which often dudoit game servers for fun, and EA c jokers short conversation - ban the entire subnet. What does it mean? So the output you only have one available from your provider white(static) ip address, or connect to less popular provider, but in the second case, not the fact that the problem will be solved. I want to note that the connection is a static ip address costs money. The monthly fee varies from 100 to 200 rubles per month, all depends on the tariffs of your provider.

PS
Subscribers Of Rostelecom. If you are connected to that provider, and you do not have a static ip address, you can forget that you bought some game from EA, in any game you access will be wholly closed.

Specifically, I found 3 games in which I had closed access and only the connection a static ip address solved this problem. Such cases. I hope someone grafomanskie this article will help.
16 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fat Vladimir 29.03.20

So far nothing. Itself faced such problem.

D
Dezmond_oi 29.03.20

Actually the screenshot

G
GrusHer 29.03.20

jumped once this error was rocking the updates, put everything on pause and no error was encountered.

V
Vladimir Kazakov 29.03.20

Same problem on Xbox One when you start the game. If anyone has solved it, please unsubscribe.

n
neonix3 29.03.20

With 3 numbers played twice only,rest in eternal loading when the splash screen with the joystick(control description) is.... Sin that weak Internet. Although the PS store comes quickly.

A
AntonFF 29.03.20

neonix3
The same shit often hangs on boot-up.
Distribute the Internet from phone (MegaFon), ADSL (Rostelecom )do not connect to the EA servers

F
Ferz777 29.03.20

Today was even worse: designed and wrote you cannot save, please try again later. This is a glitch, but you can all day to create, but in the end all down the drain.

a
assa666666 29.03.20

Same crap...Two days skated, and now can not login...net normal-this was not a problem...Tell me if anyone knows...

M
Maksim Shipicyn 29.03.20

Ferz777
How to fix? I have the same(

F
Ferz777 29.03.20

The third time was preserved. Still I succeeded. Pay attention does the, there is also luved and friends, I see.

a
alexsample 29.03.20

As bought, never can connect to EA server.

m
mrDima23_ 29.03.20

Guys !
Solved the problem with serwerami EA Network , connection PS4
Go to : Establish a connection to the Internet -- Special -- in Settings MTU 1473 prescription!
PS
Static IP did not help! the router is also stamped ...

A
Avto Surgut 29.03.20

what is it then

M
Mix33 29.03.20

Guys do not tell me someone has solved this problem with the connection. How to connect xbox prompt. No connection to the server EA and even though you are bursting.

c
colbas93 19.03.21

alexsample
Thanks buddy, helped

y
youngsokol 19.06.21

If you have problems with your ISP, then connect to a VPN (to any server). Personally helped me