3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kirill_aj 29.03.20 09:28 pm

Nexus Mod Meneger (Fallout 4)

help!!! Nexus does not see the fashion version of the nexus (0.63.14) fashion rocked from the forum and using the nexus going on and fix but he doesn't see them! press add and nothing happens, help who than can
16 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mag Otshelnik 29.03.20

What means does not see?

s
serg-veremee 29.03.20

Click on the plus sign (add file) in the search window choose the directory where you downloaded archivepoint click. after installation click on the checkbox (activate the mod) can go to plugins and browse the activation of the mods.

K
Kirill_aj 29.03.20

Click on the x in the window choose the archive,in NMM left a couple of mods that have been established previously.

U
Urfin R 29.03.20

I like it, used to manually install mods.

B
Basil44 29.03.20

Kirila wrote:
Click on the x in the window choose the archive,in NMM left a couple of mods that have been established previously.
case you are not exceeding the limit of 255 mods?

s
serg-veremee 29.03.20

Kirilla
If the mod is very severe then you can test the installation after the cursor to the two lower tabs (they jump when you hover the cursor) and the left to install mod and right activation. And look in other sections, the bottom button in the column on the left (where a cross, tick...), ponazhimat can find there in the folder tree under the folders numbers show the presence of mods in the folder.

s
serg-veremee 29.03.20

Basil44
how can we exceed if it is visible only a few....? I have had more than two hundred, but my 560я went on a here the now sit miss...

M
Mont 29.03.20

no,fashion is just 2 established,then no reaction.

s
serg-veremee 29.03.20

Mont
How long did you wait until entered the game? In the game the two mods work? can specify what mods?

K
Kirill_aj 29.03.20

only work black_window and Batle rifle HK G3

K
Kirill_aj 29.03.20

I Nidal immediately appeared in the nexus

K
Kirill_aj 29.03.20

and these 2 fashion without a problem set and now the nexus is nothing but those 2 mods do not see, they work

K
Kirill_aj 29.03.20

s
serg-veremee 29.03.20

Kirilla
See Manager 12 mods I tried to install (the bottom two tabs), bring the cursor to the DM where (0/12) jump out the window and show the current download status of the mod,I like...

then when you install

and when you activate

and the button with the opposing arrows doing here

M
Mont 29.03.20

They unpack just is not necessary?

s
serg-veremee 29.03.20

Mont
Their unpacks the nexus, but if you've unpacked then you can tweak manually, in the Nexus they can be found under plugins and tick the box to turn on, and when you enter the game to view and correct under the modifications, enjoy!