3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fiendd 29.03.20 09:28 pm

The best armor and weapons in the game for mobile games (Dark Souls 2)

What armor and weapons in the game the best plan is to not be a turtle to move quickly, but to wear the same style of play thing? I do not mean the light armor that would move at the speed of light, not very heavy armor, that would be less systerm?
8 Comments
Sort by:
x
xDimiDx 29.03.20

Set of Farama,in my opinion one of the best options

A
AT_Sagor 29.03.20

Quite fit:
Spoiler

Gloves is possible, but rare critical just to save the case in extremely hot places.

v
versir 29.03.20

personally, I would suggest a set of auros, as it weighs quite a bit (for medium armor), the presence of elemental/physical protection and good balance. But Seth is the reverse side of the coin - his farm in a desolate pier since ng+ with the phantom in the same armor

A
AT_Sagor 29.03.20

versir
The Scholar he is and so all set.

O
Old_seemann 29.03.20

All the basic campaign mode in the set dranglika ran. Something better in the beginning not found. And protection level, and FSC, as I remember, not much required. True swinging twinkling titanite. Changed only towards the end of the game on the set of Farama, for the sake of fun.
Of weapons but the rapier\astakov, in all three parts of me, nothing has attracted. The higher the speed, the damage is good. Shield from the same set dranglika. On bosses went without him.
And one of the best in terms of protection of\the mass is considered to be
set elite рыцаряhttps://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/darksouls/images/a/ae/%D0%A1%D0%B5%D1%82_%D1%8D%D0%BB%D0%B8%D1%82%D0%BD%D0%BE%D0%B3%D0%BE_%D1%80%D1%8B%D1%86%D0%B0%D1%80%D1%8F_%D1%81%D0%BF%D0%B5%D1%80%D0%B5%D0%B4%D0%B8.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20140824084813&path-prefix=ru

S
Subject89P13 29.03.20

Seth Naar Alma (consists of a hood and breastplate), the rest of the black set, of weapons of murakumo with a shield, then replaced the shield and murakumo on the great two-handed sword of smoke in a two-handed grip, because it has a 90 protection from physical damage it is quite possible without a shield to do

d
drag_in 29.03.20

no matter the weight. Control download and all.

M
Mishp 29.03.20

Subject89P13
Sly Raccoon??