3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AMG_Squad 29.03.20 09:29 pm

Help to understand (Tom Clancy's The Division)

Hello, prompt, playing with guys LVL in the dark zone 30-52 run in group 1, on the farm decreases the armor of the same level, to disperse the survival rate to the example above 500k items, that limit, or need LVL to deflate and with it the loot will be better ?
13 Comments
Sort by:
E
ELamela 29.03.20

Hi.
Run at the top of the DZ, but still all things will drop random LVL, optimize your clothes if already assembled and customized set. I do like the zivko 3,200 to about 350тыс. but I run in a keen time and poured everything into a weapon.

T
Tarakanak 29.03.20

AMG_Squad
Global level on the map and will put 5 armor to fall the higher level + all now farm not only in TK armor

A
AMG_Squad 29.03.20

And what's the maximum here is the most powerful machine we have it for 27K damage and 50K is in the game ?, farim 3 days already, bronicas at 1300-1700 trunks 15-22k basically. The level of a global map 5 is where all the most hardened armor you can get ?,bought the containers, the same flies with no LVL increase increase the level of armor.

E
ELamela 29.03.20

AMG_Squad
Wait for the 23rd, you will see a new Global event, there will be falls 4 classified set.

v
v-hlam 29.03.20

AMG_Squad
Well, it's not so simple
For example, a damage number on the weapon changes depending on the characteristics of the character
that is (rough example) if the performance of WEAPONS 6000 Machine has the damage 20t., and at 9000 the same machine is 30t.
Easier to hiccup trunks with maximum damage based on his level
The maximum level 286 gear max level gear secret 296

A
AMG_Squad 29.03.20

I have 279 armor level is too it is better not to find ?, and as the renegades beat hard, us 1 person LVL 90 kills, we 2 35 1 53 LVL or LVL of TK damage and protection also depend ?

E
ELamela 29.03.20

AMG_Squad
From LVL dark zone do not depend on their level of belongings you can improve optimization on the workbench, so the same increase of the parameters of this clothes, and weapons

A
AMG_Squad 29.03.20

Well, in General terms, realized, just when cecal LVL of other players and saw 90+ thought it was terrible and gear, we have 3 1 was not killed Ms. Zhu

d
dobryy vanya 29.03.20

AMG_Squad
Many horns use cheats, so hold on. It has long been known. Our party of 90+ issued 1(one!) horn. He laughed and ran further. And for PVP and PVE for the gear you need different characteristics.

g
gjxnf82 29.03.20

The fact that the three of you could kill 1 cheater. And in the game, sadly enough. The level can be 1 and 50, and the cheats work. He you and through the texture to fill and see through walls. A vivid example of such individuals are the last frontier. Command appears, and two people already greens shimmer, although specyfic just before the half pulled back.

m
martin32 29.03.20

AMG_Squad
Cool clothes you,the less likely that will fall even steeper.That's the logic of randomness.Most importantly,fell charateristic desired,can then be optimized for the technique of the riot,to the maximum stats.

D
Dima Buldakov 29.03.20

Just type in search what you want to know in this game there guides lots.

i
igrok_8391 29.03.20

AMG_Squad
I advise you to look on youtube data streamers ARbyte Show and MWrus, they specifically explain what was happening in the game also have a video what to wear to the beginner