3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lu Tenant 30.03.20 08:43 pm

Problems of dialogue with Preston Garvey (Fallout 4)

So the bottom line is this: he was my partner in the beginning of the game until I met Piper in diamond city. Since then changed a lot of teammates, was a branch of the Brotherhood of Steel retook the Castle of the Minutemen at Bolotnikov, etc. But I decided to travel again with Preston, but then came a problem - I can't talk to him. The only interaction is getting new quests, no dialogue doesn't open. And when jobs there - it just says welcome phrase and nothing more. Kind of like the hike up to the Castle I was able to take in partners, and after - no longer exists. This is a bug or I did something wrong in the passage?

PS. Decided not to create another topic and I will write here: I for some reason can not send the settlers and the companions in the settlements, where more than 18 people lives, although the beds and enough food and just the new settlers sometimes appear. This is a feature?
19 Comments
Sort by:
d
david2222 30.03.20

Lou Tenant
about Preston I have the same problem and about the settlers you a limit increase

L
Lu Tenant 30.03.20

david2222
Yes, the fact of the matter is that I'm watching the band and the limit has not been reached.

d
david2222 30.03.20

Lou Tenant
limit settler increase CIT-modem:http://www.playground.ru/cheats/fallout_4_chit_mod_cheat_mode_uvelichenie_limita_poselentsev-62411/

L
Lu Tenant 30.03.20

david2222
Wow, I didn't even know about the limit on settlers. Thank you!)

d
david2222 30.03.20

Lou Tenant
not for that))

Z
ZAWARUDO 30.03.20

Lou Tenant
there is a bug. On the English wiki read of such a way of dealing with it (not tried it myself, because paladin is not interested):
Open the console, choose Preston and administered removefac 75d56.

L
Lu Tenant 30.03.20

ZAWARUDO
Thanks, that helped.)

A
Andrey Sinnikov 30.03.20

ZAWARUDO
Damn, dude, you're my hero. I regnulsya on this forum just to say THANK you! I had trouble with Preston, took in partners, but after completing the quest to sweep the castle, he turned around and walked in the starting town. Stopped to talk to me as a partner. Only quests were given. I do it both ways. But your tip fixed it. In short, from the heart

Z
ZAWARUDO 30.03.20

Andrew Sannikov
I already flushed. Not for that)

F
Fanked 30.03.20

ZAWARUDO
I have ever done... but I zaregalsya for you and thank, goodness :3

A
Anton Hovanskiy 30.03.20

ZAWARUDO
Very grateful for the team,I forgot that Preston is a partner to take(on the forum I stumbled)thanks a lot for the team.

T
Terminator Sidor 30.03.20

ZAWARUDO
maybe you know a solution to this problem?)
Blacked out window of the seller

Z
ZAWARUDO 30.03.20

Demonise
I don't know. Has long passed the game and forgot about it.

A
Artur Kucherenko 30.03.20

the same problem but not with Preston and others, Ada asks ready to go, but the dialog doesn't open, some NPC is also not open the dialog, disabling mods doesn't help, I don't know what to do

P
Pril Balsam 30.03.20

Arthur Kucherenko
Some additions require a certain level, maybe this robot the same story?

V
Vodolaz 30.03.20

Guys, I have another problem with Preston. Never took Preston to companions, passed the story for the Subway. He wanted to take Preston to the companions after the destruction of the Institute, but he does not say anything else except that it was necessary to save civilians, what is done is done and all. This is repeated with every attempt to speak the command as in the case of the castle is not helping. What to do?

S
Soniaa 30.03.20

Vоdоlаz
most likely the case Institute, before the Institute to blow up in the terminal, father, you need to enable evacuation , if it did not and blew up the Institute , the Preston offense and will not talk.

V
Vodolaz 30.03.20

Soniaa Bliiin, and my save game is not preserved. I think I'm doomed

v
vanoska334 30.03.20

ZAWARUDO
And Piper this topic rolls?! I have the same problem with Piper and by the way I have to spawn only power armor T-45 level 25 and I have 10 luck , help