3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pamedor4ek[ushel s etoy p 30.03.20 08:44 pm

LEGENDARY SKILLS (Star Wars: Battlefront 2)

who has what, what, what are the most useful and lighter, as they are easy to share secrets
75 Comments
Sort by:
p
pamedor4ek[ushel s etoy p 30.03.20

I like to watch as I enter the single cut in the card and I give almost all the awards except pyrotechnics(ps I'm a new nickname included in the single)

p

more the single is not on what does not fit IMHO

C
CanCanbI4 30.03.20

The rewards are only in need of company.

p

well, or that

123Sponge bob 30.03.20

if you just do nothing and winning a lot of one I love to play (not online) very interesting is, if all your killed ,you 1 left ,and the enemies pieces 40 and you only have one last command...then I wonder with awards to shoot)))

S
SWarrior 99 30.03.20

Quote:
and how are things with the rest of the skills

Here they are:

http://img177.imageshack.us/i/91053222.png/

123Sponge bob 30.03.20

nuuuu...not very many...here are other skills you enough) I just recently re-installed Windows,so I've got even less...but at least my ratio of kills/deaths - approximately 30.05 =P

C
CanCanbI4 30.03.20

From skills use only in a single battle.
Network use no.

p

well estessno
so to all, went and pumped the point of playing??

C
CanCanbI4 30.03.20

Well, at anyone.
But if I had special servers to be able to use the accumulated reward that was interesting.

123Sponge bob 30.03.20

on those servers then would play only those who are long in playing the game and who has a lot of awards...and the newcomers would there once was lost...and would be offended)))

p

with the awards just stupid
especially on the net
when you earn a reward on the network the advantage of some no and so...

C
CanCanbI4 30.03.20

All of the skill depends on.

p

so just will not have the benefit of a good game and I think that they need

V
Vladenysh 30.03.20

I decided to write a special zaregalsya, maybe someone is looking as I any different, in General, for earnings of all skills fits card Polis Massa, schA explain, put capture the flag, the flag because of bots endlessly, the round will end only with the transfer of the flag, bots(to the left of the option is) max, 1 flag, everything appear to run faster in the center where the unite halls where the machine stands, ladders, all there stand near the medic droid and look to the far side and not in the corridor(there used to have), all wet and stand right out the crowd of 5-7 people, a lot shorter, but its a lot of but it's garbage, there is sniper rifle, gun, automatic, !with tabasom's closer out of the stairs to stand(I did, with a gun or a pistol on the stairs, almost bottom one head sticking out, almost no one to hit I can't(on elite)) how to make basic quick skills Shooter, Defender ,Fury, Endurance, War Hero, going to die and the new(!!most importantly, how have died see if there are any bleed weapon, switch weapons and watch(version 1.0, may others differently XS) !!And VERY most importantly, how you feel that tired, completing the round, that is, steal the flag and take it home(with pumping to do it as two fingers(in the condition 1 I set the flag to win)) .There fireworker hard will be better on a hot, and a technician is in principle possible, but it is better to Naboo or Midget(here it is necessary to put less bots), Geonosis standards. All for 1 day, you can reach legendary(64) 5 skills plus snipe with a pistol you can combine drobach is pumped separately from the rifle and pistol swinging easily. However this bug or something(when you will die, and the bleeding is stopping much).