3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ARONDIT 30.03.20 08:45 pm

The Horde of cheaters!!! (Dark Souls 3)

Well, it's all hell of how I'm butthurt!!! from berserk! Put the call sign of the Pontiff urged into another world anticipating see there the arena did down there herachilis two types, and the top host and his white phantom in a brazen just yuzali cheats they had included immortality, and one of them actually cheating God set a walking animation zombie and went with two torches spiked armor looked of course carbon monoxide until I went up to him and started to kick him, and then I started throwing his dung cakes of the type you schmuck hare cheating and he hit me with some garbage type of dagger, with the result that I got all stuck and broken armor and weapons equipped. How with these to struggle?

33 Comments
Sort by:
d
ducks4yquack 30.03.20

ARONDIT
does

J
JolyMau5 30.03.20

ARONDIT
ARONDIT wrote:
until I walked up to him and started to kick him
ARONDIT wrote:
and then I started throwing his dung cakes of the type you schmuck hare cheat
Well, Yes, of course you are crazy not to take. To approach the cheater and start to provoke(!), and then complain to PG about how they are bad, the armor broke.

Instead of just leaving, you of course need to be an honest player and throw in a cheater manure, provoking him, and then go to the forum and whining about how you broke the gear.

Don't you think you brought this on yourself and your stupid morality? That's why touch a cheater, if you know exactly what he might to do anything?

S
Starkin 30.03.20

ARONDIT
how how to catch in the real world and PI............... and once again PI............

A
AT_Sagor 30.03.20

Casein
Kakain wrote:
Don't you think you brought this on yourself and your stupid morality? That's why touch a cheater, if you know exactly what he might to do anything?
Because someone still believes in justice.

l
lookaway 30.03.20

pitch gaming

L
Lelik Bobik 30.03.20

You're the very personification of logic, provoking a cheater. Out or what could not, had to assert themselves?

A
Agat7 30.03.20

ARONDIT
Make backup saves and you can even Milen time they throw shit.

J
JolyMau5 30.03.20

AT_Sagor
In what is justice? Throw in manure cheater to stop cheating? It is rather idiotic, rather than justice.

r
random3355 30.03.20

And you don't citril in the past, now wonder their numbers? If not, don't worry, in DS3 bans come quickly.

A
ARONDIT 30.03.20

Casein
I could not think that the cheats in the DS is capable of that, max I thought that he is going to kill me, but apparently the manure cheat hurt his feelings.

S
Shadowarm 30.03.20

ARONDIT wrote:
I approached him and started to kick him, and then I started throwing his dung cakes of the type you schmuck hare cheat
I would advise you to think about your actions before something is done

s
siame 30.03.20

Yesterday on the Wall Latrica before Wordcom invaded. So every second, max the third phantom armor from the end of the game. I have a straight sword of fire +1, and he has a machete Jorma, feathery sword, helmet Soul of the Ashes or the crown of the Nameless king with Seth Horny.
Jolly, in short...

R
Rolemanser 30.03.20

ARONDIT
Don't want cheaters, get PS4 or HBOC.

W
Wulfdor 30.03.20

siame
it does not necessarily cheat, matchmaking goes by level, not by the progress of passage, just some Pro-players are in the game or not prokatilas prokatilas to a minimum, and then return to the initial location, asserting itself in new and Nobah))) relax this DS)

A
ARONDIT 30.03.20

siame
This is sharing gear with friends and there's nothing about it, the more I'd like to raise a gun to +5 +10, it is necessary first to swing at least one.

A
ARONDIT 30.03.20

Rolemanser
Control on the joystick for me it is worse than meet cheaters.

R
Rolemanser 30.03.20

ARONDIT
I don't know, for me to play DS on keyboard and mouse, its torture

i
inad 30.03.20

Do not understand those who whine on chitakov the bakery. Respecting people in online games on PS4 play.

L
Lelik Bobik 30.03.20

Wulfdor
Or just call a friend the password. Under password level/characteristics stakeouts under the level of the host and all the weapons. Ie, if you passed the game, and you are 120 LVL, and your friend is just starting to take the game — just enter the password and you will be able to play with him with all guns hrenushki, magics and other stuff, you'll have only reduced performance and damage weapons.

W
Wulfdor 30.03.20

Lelik Bobik
or so)