3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Serdar Yagshimuradov 30.03.20 08:46 pm

911 will Soon go mad from controls in PS4 (Dark Souls 3)

Hello dear players.

After Bloodborn and fell in love with the souls series, I pondered what to play next and I suggested smart people that there is such a Dark Sols 3 which is approximately similar in their character to Bloodborne. Bought. Set. Play. After going to 3 bosses, I understand that I was not satisfied with something and realized that I do not like the lack of buttons for quick access to Estus (in Bloodborne is a triangle, it is by default imprisoned under this Ala estat). Here, you need to scroll the whole list, then if you need for example to strengthen the arms, again, you need to turn the steering wheel with the dual shock. It's not just annoying, it makes it difficult to play and now I really closed on the 4th boss because you don't have time to change the bubbles. Strange that's definitely a good game, annoying a little thing like the lack of buttons.

Tell me how (if possible) to set the flask or at least charcoal one button. Here I for example like X because in game he's not responsible for anything except the action of the plot. Already in despair, all Internet rummaged.
20 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shadowarm 30.03.20

Serdar Yagshimuradov
I could be wrong but subjects do you choose the cross?If so then hold the d-pad is where your estus,a list will instantly scroll to it.Bind button specifically for estus impossible,especially Curling.

S
Serdar Yagshimuradov 30.03.20

Shadowarm
Well. You're not wrong. This is the case, it works, but after I used the estus, I have to scroll and search for either the resin, or else what is the gain for the right hand, and it takes precious time. I think that something like a quick button to program or not?

S

This way one of the significant differences from Bloodborne where it is these little things were tweaked and it's a little easier. Although as I understand DSIII less than a hardcore toy. Bosses are a little weaker, and the current enemies are stronger.

a
ayyrasmus 30.03.20

Serdar Yagshimuradov
I am so blagburn casual on the contrary, maybe you think so because you started it, now you're in the DS3 already play like a Pro. but, believe me, the game still will defecate abruptly blagica

S

ayyrasmus
In short, I first removed all the belt in addition to estus and coal (these two yet use the most). The second strap now understand, you want to make
using the first slot of the second strap to one or max two buttons. While only so get used to it.
Difficulty: it seems strange to Me that the second boss I passed the first time. This is unusual. Fled to the third thought that there will be more difficult, but no, third, etc. Still think the game will defecate but a little later. And Yes, Bloodborn causal, but for a beginner it is better to start with him.

L
Lelik Bobik 30.03.20

Serdar Yagshimuradov
If we choose the casual project for review to the newcomers, let it be DS2.

S

Lelik Bobik
Apparently not on the forum I started praising Bloodborn. Sorry mates, not anymore )
Thanks for the replies.

00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 30.03.20

You can still put items in invent APB , which opens on the touchpad (or options), and from there fast to use.
And whenever the buttons up/down switch to first item ' s spell slot.

S

0000Ptasha
from there fast to use - but really quickly fails. It is necessary to press the touchpad, then press vepco down, then press the X button to select. All in = 3 actions for one subject.
I can explain how quickly you use items from the inventory, that part of me is very interested. Thank you very much!

S
Shadowarm 30.03.20

Serdar Yagshimuradov wrote:
I have to scroll and search for either the resin, or else what is the gain for the right hand, and it takes precious time
Serdar Yagshimuradov
These are two different games,something that is in one game,no in another.Get used to it

E
EvgenyDMT 30.03.20

Serdar Yagshimuradov
Throw that PS4 and buy that-thread normal pitch for example.

P
Protocol10 30.03.20

EvgenyDMT
and what pitch it is normal? clavamel sucks the controller, and the convenience and the money

D
Ded MastDay 30.03.20

Went three times on kawamichi, no problems with drinking the estus didn't notice.

S

On clavomax, in this particular game, I think it will be easier. And it is solely because of the estus. So, sory but I will mention, in Bloodborne a separate button, normally it is in the form of a triangle. These two games are enormous. They required.out from you all. Themselves think, in one of the games, you get knowledge of a madman, which after turn into insight, through which you unlock new abilities... This is an extremely elaborate history and storyline. 10 out of 10 for both games.
p.s. by the way the problem with estus and click solved - just deleted all the trash from the bottom button, leaving only estus and coal.

S

Thank you very much for the advice. All have been useful.
If that is my nickname on PSN - Ellle_sky if someone is playing in the Blod or Darksol III, called veri Wellcome. Play usually in the evening, at night )

b
benites 30.03.20

Svetoslav wrote:
Went three times on kawamichi, no problems with drinking the estus didn't notice.
I would say more, if you play the PC version of the game on the gamepad, no problems with drinking the estus either. Apparently on the PS4 its atmosfere

T
Terving 30.03.20

Protocol10
Very controversial. An experiment - a place of a fight with judge Gundarom(lots of space, no enemies). Run from voobrazhenija boss, without taking his sight(a look back). On clavomax, the enemy(boss) is always visible and under control. Because look controls the mouse(no need to hang him on sight). The incidence monitor no sight is impossible, stupid pad does not have time to unfold. The boss often lost for the player.
P. S I play Pade, too lazy to relearn. But, the shooters more opportunity to control and maneuver the player than the pad.

P
Protocol10 30.03.20

Terving
Order and made the capture. To control all is safe without it. The sticks are no worse than

u
urist666 30.03.20

I remember with tears in eyes and trembling hands longed for a separate button for estus when they passed the Manus of the DLS for the first part of NG+ (there it is necessary to switch between estus and the pendant or talisman), I learned to switch to estus like a ninja!

S

20 January 2018, nearly a month on the normal passing mode (work, evening, play, etc.) passed a DS3 in the end with 5 kings or whatever.
The result - immediately after the passage, somewhere in the morning, after a title with a recognizable name Miyazaki in the beginning, I turned off the game and without thinking turned Bloodborn. All the time this past month playing DS3, I was thinking of another game, for some reason I was absolutely not inspired by knight's robe and all that stuff with the shields. Magic by the way, never used even once (the intelligence is left at level 11, no enemy died I didn't even know how to use a stick because all subjects stood a red cross..). Rocked the film and dexterity. A lot of things that I absolutely did not use (any kind of lotion to repair weapons which in principle does not break) and for convenience kept only estus on one button and everything.
One boss I remember is a dancer who I thought would handle it quickly but two days was killing her. Maybe it was possible and faster to machinate, but I than that this boss very much, he really had to dance ). Enough bad guys are twins and of all principle.
A bit off-putting graphics, which I realized with a 1 piece DS is not changed, I don't know why, but the game because of this seems a bit cheap chtoli, mono was at least a little bit to improve it.
I would like to say is that the bosses are really weaker than those in Bloodborn (in the vegetable and the principle for the first time playing soul game were fair about 7 months, and 12 months for platinum in the game, and the addition of Old hunters) and the current enemies are stronger. That is, any of the knights could have taken me maccanti at any time, it is certainly cool, but that plus they threw valuable pieces of titanites.
In General, the verdict of the man who started with Blagica - new DS3 game will not start. Switch to Nika Shadows and waiting to die twice.
Good luck to everyone, peace, love.