3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sergius Zaccharias 30.03.20 08:46 pm

The effect of the magazines and dolls (Fallout 4)

I would like to know if I leave dolls and various magazines in the database,then their effect remain or not?
Let's say I decided to keep them at home in diamond city.
9 Comments
Sort by:
E
EMPs 30.03.20

Journals offer the ability, at least sell them, even throw - they will remain.
Pups personally have not seen, but many say that they are just Easter eggs and nothing.
I have something that I leave in Sanctuary on stands

S
Solidar 30.03.20

a bonus is given for finding. Do with them what you want.

S
Sergius Zaccharias 30.03.20

Evgeniy Guzhva
Salavat
Thanks for the reply,so I will store them on the shelves.

V
Vladimir2307 30.03.20

Sergius Zaccharias
Good luck!

F
FreeDead 30.03.20

Evgeniy Guzhva
Give nothing? Part pups forever adds a value to the specifications, the remaining bustt General options of play: increased damage from certain uraia, improved stealth, faster treatment and so on. Easter eggs, everything...

E
EMPs 30.03.20

Spoilerpersonally, he was not observed, but many say that they are just Easter eggs and nothing.
For you to explain to himself their bonuses are not watched, but here on the forum have seen that they often do not act that well written.

x
xoen 30.03.20

Sergius Zaccharias
You can keep them where you want, even waste it.
The bonus is given one time for finding and then stays with you forever.

M
Morpheus2001md 30.03.20

To add pups via console, use player.placeatme ID pups (player.placeatme 00178b63). Using player.additem is not added the effect of the pups. Also, if you take them out of the trunk out of the room for developers (coc qasmoke). The effect will be only if to find them or add them in front of him (player.placeatme).

M
Mizantrop85 30.03.20

The question is this: Found pups on the physician, and the skill has not increased. Then I look, and I already had the 1st skill level, and for the second need a 18th level character. I have the 16th. If it works effect of fats upon reaching 18th level? Or all in vain?