3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Er1sh 04.09.19 04:05 pm

The most overrated game in your opinion?

For me, the most Paleocene game is:
Grand Theft Auto 5
Uncharted 4: a Thief's End
Overwatch
Fallout 4
Dragon Age Inquisition
36 Comments
Sort by:
A
A.Soldier of Light 04.09.19

Call of Duty series, of course, in the top five )

Nintendim wrote:
Grand Theft Auto 5
Yes, seems great, no? What's wrong with her? The fourth, third and all the rest - great game. This is one of the best games in the history of the genre.

P
Protocol10 04.09.19

A. Soldier of Light
Also do not understand those who were dissatisfied by the fifth hijacker. Great story, characters, a gorgeous city with a vast area, very nice gameplay, each mission has a unique goal. Twice was ridiculous and ever again pass. And of course for those who want to continue the fun there is still online. So dunno why whine about overvalued. Perhaps the course 10 out of 10 too much, but 9.5 is quiet so that overvaluation in tenths here only.

D
Daidjer 04.09.19

Grand Theft Auto 5 net online game. Story I have not found it. so, different SG and different tasks. In the fourth though it was on the semblance of a plot. Three GG bad. IMHO. Only 48% mastered half of the year. ))) The fourth three times passed.
Dragon Age Inquisition the same feelings. TAO went 3 times. Even DA 2 did two. ))) And the Inquisition barely mastered. And 80% of the quests I missed. Boring.
These two games I consider overrated.

P
Protocol10 04.09.19

Daidjer
1 the Presence of three Central characters does not negate the existence of the plot, that is, the chain of logically related events developing from the laces, to climax in the finale. Moreover, these characters form a highly organized band of robbers. With the same success can be said that in pulp fiction has no plot.

2, Many tasks are performed only when the joint action of all the characters. Those same robberies and other missions.

D
Daidjer 04.09.19

Protocol10 wrote:
With the same success can be said that in pulp fiction has no plot.
So. There's no story. Three stories without any story lines. Well, this is my opinion and my feelings.

P
Protocol10 04.09.19

Daidjer
I wonder what is your understanding of the story?

without any storylines
What is it like? The plot is the sequence connected with events that occur in the life of a character. Moreover, these events are sure to put the character to some problem, conflict, dilemmas that require decisions and action. If some characters and plot lines may be several. Or you have your definition of plot?

D
Daidjer 04.09.19

Protocol10
You see, each in his own way perceives and assesses not only content, but all art (painting, music, theatre, cinema, etc.), the beauty of women, beauty, fashion, life actions, etc. It all depends on the individual. His character, mentality, education, erudition, aesthetic education and intelligence. So that the perception and feelings at everyone. )))

P
Protocol10 04.09.19

Daidjer
Uh no. Is another. We're talking about the plot in gta5. From an artistic point of view, he is there. This is obvious and does not depend on subjective feelings.

D
Daidjer 04.09.19

Protocol10
Protocol10 wrote:
From an artistic point of view, he is there.
Well, maybe I have not noticed, not felt. So to speak. )))

P
Protocol10 04.09.19

Daidjer
That's not to see you I don't know. Is subject company. The plot, meet the characters, marking problems and conflicts, development of action, climax.

D
Daidjer 04.09.19

Protocol10
Well, for example. In the fourth, maybe not quite feature was a full story, but still. The player concentrates on one he is first. Second, initially it was announced that Nico came to the States to find the traitor. Thirdly, Nico slowly from the gang to the gang moved to the top of the mafia, pursuing search. I took the fourth GTA.

P
Protocol10 04.09.19

Daidjer
That is, it was just the fourth to do you want to say? About nishibata-immigrant who came to the States and moving to the top of the mafia? Instead, they did about a gang that goes to Rob a Federal repository, along with graters with the FBI, the CIA, the mafia, bikers and so on. While each character has their own motivations, carefully opened the character, way of life, skeletons in the closet which is also tied not enough missions. And it's the lack of plot. Sadness.

M
Mr.Rifleman 04.09.19

This top has been recently: http://www.playground.ru/articles/top_10_tvoj_vybor_igry_s_zavyshennymi_otsenkami-53595/
And this topic has already been: http://forums.playground.ru/main/top_10_tvoj_vybor_igry_s_zavyshennymi_otsenkami-927840/

s
system1337 04.09.19

overwatch same

.walentin. 04.09.19

Warhammer 40000.I do not know everything, but I found it terribly boring.Even before the middle is not reached.I think maybe try again,and I don't know if I will overcome.R Resident Evill Revolutions me she's not scared and in the plan of action was boring.

w
warp 37 04.09.19

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
Grand Theft Auto IV
BioShock Infinite
Overwatch

i
iz0tope 04.09.19

Overwatch.
Resident Evil 7.
Neir Automata.
Star Wars: Battlefront.
And of course the cold! Where without it?!)

S
Scaevus 04.09.19

The Witcher, of course, overhype that kapets

W
Wolfenstein 04.09.19

hearthstone
gta 5
PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS
overwatch
h1z1
cod
nfs since 2003