3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fatumka 30.03.20 08:46 pm

Pro vs PS4 PS4 SLim

Hello!
Please tell me PS4 Slim greatly slows down the picture at 30 fps? Is it comfortable to play?
On proje stable 60fps ( no 4K TV), and certainly the picture will be smoother.

Whether the difference in pictures of the PS4 slim from the Pictures on the PS4 ABOUT ? (4K telly is not taken into account).

Thank you.!
5 Comments
Sort by:
g
greg5000 30.03.20

You see, if you 8K for a considerable sum, and take the console for the exclusives, that and the usual good work, then maybe you should not overpay.

f
fatumka 30.03.20

ADF. The important thing is whether a highly evident pulling images at 30 fps of slinky? This is the most important. If the twitching is not particularly noticeable, then I'll take it.

S
SS44 30.03.20

Proshka all one does not pull 120 fps in pubhe and biblophile , unfortunately((( I gave up on all consoles and play on PC. More expensive , of course , and much((( For only vidyuhi ASUS 1080 costs about 40000((( and there percent for 24000. And housing for 7000. Supply for 8000... Bitch , I just okuevayu with these prices!!! America must die!!! Give Boh of Zdorovie Putinists!
But at least you can play with normal fps...

f
fatumka 30.03.20

Took proch. Still going for 4K TV to take soon.

R
Rezzograf 30.03.20

fatumka
And in what place on proje stable 60fps? They are only a few games remaining in lock-30фпс should work exactly the same as normal. I slimka, another proch, for the sake of interest launched at the same time the same game - the slightest difference in fps no