3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stanislavich 30.03.20 08:48 pm

History of Emile, is it true? (NieR: Automata)

Good night. To Near Automate was only familiar with the story from licorice brief summary of the world.
just watched a video in which a man tells the story of this world and games in General.
Personally, I just got to the Emil as a trader and does not run any quests associated with it. Don't know anything about Emil.
But for the sake of interest looked the movie about the quests Emile in Nier of Automata.
Immediately noticed the phrase inoplanetyani arrived, I began with them fighting, creating multiple copies of himself and-and-and... Look at the appearance of Emil... his appearance... and look at the appearance of the Machines.
I instantly crept in my head the theory that either Emil was himself the Creator of the machines. or that aliens later created a machine based on the Emil.
In the viewed video, the author explicitly says that aliens created a machine based on the Emil. What my guesses were correct?
Is it really so?
Could it be that Emil HIMSELF created the machine, the first of their instances, a Statute forever to fight (as he himself says) and it created copies, creating new copies of itself. creating legions Emile - ceased to fight against the aliens, went on a peace Treaty with the aliens and Replicants...And subsequently, the data is Emily, stop the war, began to build, and created machines that made the network... Could it be so?

Who created machines, and who created the network? Or is it the consequences of the Emil? who doomed himself to eternal life, and their clones.
Why I suppose that. what Emil is the father of machines:
1. Initially, Emil fought with the aliens and later Machines had destroyed the aliens.
2. In the game on the line to talk about a direct connection between Emil and machines.
3. Emil himself, being doomed to eternal war.. tired to fight. In Nier Automate says that doesn't want to fight anymore... And a part of him, like a boss, still hostile. And part of it is peaceful. What happened with the machines on the path of Evolution, and the network is evolutionary AI that the same could occur precisely because the consciousness of the Emil
4. The network and all network-related machine - have red eyes and shot a powerful red energy beam. Emil and his copies also have red eyes and use this energy beam. And the machine disconnected from the network, often losing properties red.
5. Emil was a man. and was my whole existence of human consciousness, which can and will experience the full range of human experiences and emotions. During the game seen. that machine also learned to experience emotions and feelings (especially clearly manifested in Adam and eve). They do not imitate behavior. and do experience emotions in the same way as the Replicants and the androids.

Actually. who is very well versed in the history of the universe, to Express your views on the creation of machines, by whom they were created, on what basis. Because the game not just saying that aliens created machines in the likeness of Emil, but Emil himself was hostile to the aliens, and machines in turn, completely destroyed the aliens. Extremely a lot of information that indicates that the Machine is creating the Emil
7 Comments
Sort by:
J
JacK_tThe_Ripper 30.03.20

Stanislavich
Brother, poryskat here
ТЫКhttp://forums.playground.ru/nier_automata/spojlery_obsuzhdenie_syuzheta_igry-938511/
This topic I created a long while since I covered after 1 pass(full), there is some explanation + links to information can by clicking on the link, there is something new already, I didn't check.
Good luck!
P. S. if possible, put in the header of the theme that there are spoilers, thanks.

X
XoJloD 30.03.20

Stanislavich
Well, in the story, nier machine Emil created copies of himself for war with aliens (machines)
There is one about what you have forgotten - this was the second meeting with Adam and eve, they say that they killed their creators before he landed

S
Stanislavich 30.03.20

XoJloD
Not really, Emil personally said that aliens came and he began to fight with them, not with machines.
Adam and eve just did say that a few centuries ago, before their appearance, the machine is completely killed off the aliens. That is, the death of the alien was not at the time when they flew to the planet, a few millennia after. as they flew.

X
XoJloD 30.03.20

Stanislavich
So I have to re-take the game XD

S
Stanislavich 30.03.20

XoJloD
I ask the question because you can interpret in different ways. But in the game guess and the fact that the machines themselves were created by cloning the Emile, as well as super intelligence (network), created by the human consciousness of the Emil.

X
XoJloD 30.03.20

Stanislavich
you better get the ending Emil, maybe you'll be at least something clearer.

S
Stanislavich 30.03.20

Passed quest lunar tear.
In this quest, Emil speaks that fought with the aliens and at that time there were no cars. Emil began to copy itself and developed technology. That quest Emile directly says what Emil has created. rather, his constant cloning, recreated the likeness of a machine - copy of Emil, completely devoid of memories, but very adaptable to combat conditions (ability Emil)