3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Invisible Sun 30.03.20 08:48 pm

Does anyone have any saving achieved True Knight? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Can't pass, shooting, shoot with a crossbow and cut the target time more easily, but the fight always wins Palmerin even when he was Zarubin, I was left alone still won he won, I do not understand how and what needs to be done? For me it is easier and the champion will win, MB suddenly, one save game is with the control point before the battle with the champion and have met all the conditions to achieve, I would be grateful
27 Comments
Sort by:
I
Invisible Sun 30.03.20

ZlobnyDed
Sometimes, but I manage on average to lose, no don't die alone win it, still second..

I
Invisible Sun 30.03.20

Can anyone else out there from that control point? I really hope the difficulty doesn't matter what it is, but on the death of the XS throws shorter)

D
Devilgroup87 30.03.20

Invisible Sun
On account of the console, it's simple. Go here : The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt\bin\config\base There find the file general and in it add the line DBGConsoleOn=true without the quotes. And the console is the tilde should work.

Spoiler.with. Dig deeper into googol about this crap. Anyway you're not alone with this disease. Try to rearrange game, not removing themselves sohranki (settings can be carried, and and better.) Forbid access to the incentives, on their cloud sopranos that would be when you start first it did not shake LAGONYA (possibly) files.

D
Dedushka-B 30.03.20

Invisible Sun
This video is http://igronews.com/video/secrets/5731-the-witcher-3-a-knight-to-remember.html
And this description:
A true knight
Win a flawless victory over all opponents in the joust. On the Tournament fields at the tent we will meet Guillaume, the ill-fated knight, who managed to catch a lot of splash at the beginning of the addon, first Goliath, then Charley. He we are starting a chain of Song of the knight of hearts. Suggest not to ignore training to prepare for what will be in the tournament. Then everything is in order. We win in shooting, the main thing is not to shoot at the enemy target-they go to the expense of the enemy. Further-racing. It's pretty simple, the main thing not to miss often the targets and dummies. After the race there will be a feast and one of the knights will challenge you to a duel. Like the tournament is not affected, but it is better to win, it's just. The main thing do not leave the confines of the arena, try to stay away from the outlet, otherwise immediately lose, I personally first time on stupidity, feeling like a man and pursuing the bastard accidentally drove over the edge-and all to beat. After several events will have the opportunity to livenote from the tournament-do not try to do this. The third test is a team battle. You need to stay alive and to fill up Tim's rivals. If you did, then you will fight with the champion. He is healthy and gross. Periodically makes a powerful impact and for a couple of seconds sticks. Shoals and quick strikes-and you are the champion, and in the Treasury falls another achivka.

I can only say that maybe before the end of the job, you cannot leave the location.

D
Dmitriy_XAN 30.03.20

Invisible Sun
I dare to disappoint you, but with someone else's save steam achievement you will not give

U
UkrGeralt 30.03.20

Dmitriy_XAN
This game depends. In the Witcher 3 there is no reference of the account to save. I was first Witcher in GOG, achievements knocked out there, then the same save copied the Steam version, there is also normal pulls in a bundle.

I
Invisible Sun 30.03.20

Dmitriy_XAN
Gave UkrGeralt helped!))