3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Skopri 30.03.20 08:49 pm

prompt (Cities XL)

I play little in the construction of the cities but chyut chyut fumble =) again I am learning all the time but ruined tell is there any advice on how to build a city ?
39 Comments
Sort by:
E
EvProGen 30.03.20

Is, watch your resources and you will have happiness=))

k
keeper13666 30.03.20

this is exactly all should be equally: offices, strand.industry.production, and high technology.

S
Skopri 30.03.20

SPS will take into account =)

S
Skopri 30.03.20

not poluchyaetsya damn well =( I'll lick behind decline but over 10 minutes do not pull =(

H
Higher 30.03.20

Under the icon of the mayor always getting tips. Follow them and you will have happiness. Until you have a big profit system of hospitals, schools and other buildings from this paragraph. Constantly build houses, offices, strand. industry, shops. Develop agriculture. Importantly, follow the prompts they will help you.

And I also have a question. The game has some drawings of the sights. How to build them? I have all the time is on the 1st stage from 0%.

E
EvProGen 30.03.20

Higher, I understand, to build, you have to have a lot of vouchers(resource), when you flip on the attraction, you can see what you need to build... (as written in the game, you have to allocate vouchers under construction)

PS the Population is more than 700 thousand, the dough more than 7 million...but with the vouchers problems began, they constantly then -5, then +5...actually started to ride like crazy...

Under the icon of the mayor always getting tips. Follow them and you will have happiness. Until you have a big profit system of hospitals, schools and other buildings from this paragraph. that's a good point...

I
IronDemon 30.03.20

How many parks and leisure is necessary to build? The nation requires.
The ranks and they are all small. And institutions dear :(

H
Higher 30.03.20

Usually parks are almost never necessary if you have a city is not composed of heaps of plants.

j
joker5122 30.03.20

please tell me when will be opened key fuel,and then I finally can kapets there

I
IronDemon 30.03.20

And where do you put it in such a small population? For 10 or 50 thousand. Mouse point - seen.

I
IronDemon 30.03.20

Megastructure impossible to carry?
And they are built I without a top :(

j
joker5122 30.03.20

plants devour ahrenenno this fuel

I
IronDemon 30.03.20

Not all fuel cards are.

j
joker5122 30.03.20

now understood,thank you

r
ronnyXXI 30.03.20

how to Increase the volume of freight ?

V
VolnoMyaser 30.03.20

I have a problem ) when I build Moooreee there is a small problem. A big building in two phases. press it says that construction is completed but the appearance of the building does not change it costruendo half and all. what to do? why? aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

G
GamesPS6900 30.03.20

how to build constructions out of an item in the game
decoration>Attractions
constantly building is th do???????

V
VolnoMyaser 30.03.20

similarly. WHAT ARE THEY DOING???

K
Kent 13 30.03.20

To build mega-structures need to have the necessary resources. The construction takes at least 2 stages and each stage requires its own resources for the start of construction need to open the window of this mega-structures and drag icons to desired resources in the neighboring window and click the confirm button (to start construction).
PS Tell on memory, may be inaccurate...

L
Luchezar 30.03.20

can't figure out how to build all farms, which is an infinite number of points of construction going on there...