3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sokomari 30.03.20 08:49 pm

The sanctuary with the accelerometer (The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild)

How to get sanctuary on the similarity Katosa Aug, where the passage need the accelerometer while playing with the emulator? Will have to buy a Wii U controller? Or is there any way to cheat?
7 Comments
Sort by:
m
mazik413 30.03.20

Go to settings Wii U GamePad (if you had Pro) and the left mouse button move the game cursor. I must say that the management there are specific. I've fucked while passed.

A
Alex Coachman 30.03.20

Or Jack with slavomisla or DualShock 4.

S
Stavaas 30.03.20

Alex Coachman
or the torment with the phone/tablet

x
xoen 30.03.20

Sokomari
Mouse. Not very difficult. Or, if you have an Android device - adapt it for the game. DS3/DS4 is also quite suitable.

Alex Coachman
Stavaas
Any suffering? Here on the forum all the links there for step-by-step instruction. This nonsense is not necessary if a butterfingers.

Linkou again to be safe случай:http://sshnuke.net/cemuhook/padudpserver.html
There's even the Google translator to understand what was happening.

S
Stavaas 30.03.20

xoen
I tablet and accelerometer used, works not so good(tablet on the surface - in the game scope shake), but much better than a mouse. here is DualShock - is another matter.

A
Alex Coachman 30.03.20

xoen
I'm not talking about setting, but about the gameplay itself. I myself went on clavomax. And walked almost the entire game. So using the mouse as the accelerometer is not in all directions gives you turn the object, which occurs hemorrhagic. One of the sanctuaries I was only using the guide on YouTube showing how reactions can be quickly brakes the object in the desired position.
And DS4 gives full emulation.
Can be now of course and mouse control fixed, but before, it was all so

M
Micosh 30.03.20

Android MotionSource server (JUST provide motion data from your phone's sensors)
-A phone with a Gyroscope sensor is recommended, or the results will be quite bad (you can check what you have using sensors Sensor Kinetics Play store app
-If you haven't already, enable installing applications from Untrusted sources" on your phone so you can sideload APKs
-Download and install MotionSource 1.1.2 on your phone ( Short link: http://bit. ly/2utWeH6(no space) , QR Code )
-After running the program, a list of network IPs and their ifaces should show up (if none do, enable WiFi/Bluetooth Tethering/USB Tethering and then press Refresh Interfaces)
-Pick the one you want (one that is reachable by your computer), and then press the slider SERVER to start the server. A notification shows up as long as the server is running with some details
-Now run PadTest on your computer (details below), but make sure to input the IP/Port that the Phone's listening to on before clicking on Start
-For smoothest results, it helps to just turn the Phone's screen off by pushing the button (the server will keep running) or at least turning off Auto-Rotation
-To actually use this in Cemu, you will have to add serverIP = PHONE.IP.ADDRESS.HERE (and serverPort = XXXXX if you've changed it from the default value 26760 on the phone) under the [Input] section of cemuhook.ini
-If you want to shut down the server on your phone (so it doesn't use up battery anymore), press the SERVER the slider again, or simply Back out of the application while it's active.
---After you're done setting up your motion provider
-Download my PadTest program (latest version 1.0.1.1) from here: PadTest_1011.zip
-Run PadTest.exe from that archive, once the window pops up, click start and then double click your controller's MAC address from the list (it should be added to the rightmost list)
-Verify that the 3d preview is the orientation of your controller matches it's real world orientation (it will be more imprecise than for DS3 DS4), which you can reset to neutral by hitting the CROSS button
-Over USB connections, the UPD rate should be pretty constant, and the Min/Max values next to it should be near identical to each other and the Avg value
-Bluetooth connections might need some tweaking, if your UPD rate is much lower than your selected BT polling rate (like getting 500-700 UPD for 1000hz), you should set it to a lower hz (available in the Profile settings inside DS4Windows, i find that 250hz works well)
-To reduce your Bluetooth jitter (the difference of Min/Max values compared to the Avg value), you can try some tweaks as mentioned in this issue ticket