3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gennaz 01.10.19 11:53 am

The optimization of the game (Gears 5)

It is strange that nobody created this topic.
Therefore I propose to measure fps.
Spoiler
who has more based on the price divided by the fps.
I got about 1 fps=156 rubles and 25 kopecks.
How many do you have?
13 Comments
Sort by:
P
POLKOVNIK2005 01.10.19

I FSUs... including performance review, he showed 56 FPS on ultra in 4 to on system 2012 ogradom vidio to 1080ti. Well, penny, you do it.

B
Braun fuhrer 25.12.20

Guys that there, on the new wood from 10/01/2019, the game does not crash? You can put them, has anyone tried it, or just sit on the July ones?

w
william1992 25.12.20

Someone compensates for the hike the size of the pipis

x
xopek007 25.12.20

Yo what the nonsense with the controls ??? Persian does not stop after releasing the key, he cuts there for another five meters. Or aside myself sometimes.

M
MAzh0R_VA_GIN_A_T0RIUS 25.12.20

Made a video of the new addition. For me personally, this is the most opuet graphical game in the world. Even Divizhki, Gostrekuny, Horaisen Zero Down, Dogs lag behind her. At the same time, the Gears have great optimization. Small addition. But as you enter it, it is unrealistic to exit. A killer shooter turned out. You cut the graphonium to the fullest, cut the sound on over drive and the heat rushed!) I even forgot to buy a beer))) She really hooked me. I passed the fifth part of the gears four times. The game is flying! Yubiki would learn how to make such optimization masterpieces.

g
gennaz 25.12.20

MAzh0R_VA_GIN_A_T0RIUS Regarding
optimization, that's for sure, it is perfect in this game, by the way, Ubisoft is great this year, WD Legion and AC Valhalla also came out with excellent optimization.

M
MAzh0R_VA_GIN_A_T0RIUS 25.12.20

gennaz The guys
say the Legion has a lousy optimization. But Assassin, yes, with the new patch it became much better.

P
Palych Rokov 27.12.20

In this dlts with saving some game, each time starts from the beginning of the location if it is not completely passed and exit the game

J
Jon Snow 2 06.03.21

Palych Rocks
I have the same bullshit! It turns out that on Madness you have to go through in one sitting ?? Yes nah such a game, these developments have made it into my list of developers, whose games will never be bought again.

S
StormW7 06.03.21

Palych Rockov
Jon Snow 2
Pff well, buy a license. Whiners.

In general, I have identified several 3rd party games for myself that are ideal for multiplayer to shoot in the evening.
Gears 5
TLOU Remastered
Ghost Recon Wildlands 4vs4

Who else knows such games, voice it.
Notice not one of these games has a jump. But this does not spoil the game, but rather transforms.

Regarding the optimization on Full Hd, I did not notice any drawdowns.

P
Palych Rokov 03.01.22

One of the best implementations of the UE4 engine, and perhaps the best, the graphics are great, the gameplay is sticky, but you can play at all maximum speeds in high resolutions only on older generation cards, but here it is understandable, since the graphics are actually in the game

P
Protocol10 09.01.22

gennaz
How much do you have?

I have 60 because I play with Vsync enabled and Monique is also 60 Hz. And so the game is normally optimized and the graphics are more or less nice, but you need to understand that this is a linear jester in rather tight gut-like locations with an extremely short drawing range, without dozens of NPCs, heavy traffic, etc., and not an open world like RDR 2 or cyberpunk.

N
Nvidia VS Amd 20.01.23

Vidyakha came out so powerful that the difference in such a hyper-demanding game between 2880x1620 and 4k resolution is extremely small. About 15 frames.
Gears - which are the standard of graphic art in terms of texture detailing, remain the same at the top of Olympus pitch to this day!