3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Samyy krutanskiy krutan 30.03.20 08:50 pm

Season of shooting stray animals

In my opinion, so it is time to open.And you should start with the destruction of all the Chinese animals - earth dogs, goats singing, fiery cocks, gentle rhinos and other creatures of their rich different animals of the Chinese calendar.
Already got this bespridel Chinese - from everywhere, except from the toilets flows cheerfully: - Well, here came another year of the dog, rabbit, frogs or bodlivy cows, which according to the Chinese calendar will bring us....blah-blah-blah and still the same blah-blah-blah.

Fuck me, the Orthodox Russian Jew Chinese animals?! I absolutely do not care what is good yellow earth dog or useful than a drunken monkey. This is the CHINESE CALENDAR FOR the CHINESE. To believe in him is not Chinese anyway, hope will recover with the help of Chinese medicine, which helps only the Chinese (and the wealthy citizens of China still prefer to treat the use of traditional medicine)
What is it? Stupid imitation? Or the lack of their own Christmas mythology? Although still there is a Santa Claus, and snow maiden like has not yet died. So the hell else Chinese zoo on mother Russia to drag?Shaw would gradually get used to the slanted shape of the eyes? Oh... itit bash!

Happy New Year, Russian Orthodox, and. Happiness, health and prosperity to You all.
29 Comments
Sort by:
r
requiemmm 30.03.20

Ethno marketing. You can't sell lucky charms new year and that's it. How do you sell charms nothing? And the dogs-dragons-horses and other menagerie easily. Rotten Teddy puppy from toxic plastic - 250 rubles each counter at every supermarket. There calendars, clocks, all kinds of crap under the guise of horse does not eat meat, eat vegetables, we just raised the price. Nothing personal, just business.
And Santa Claus is also not very Orthodox. It is an evil small God of antiquity who demanded human sacrifice. Most of those snow maidens, freezing to death in the forest the fir-tree, the symbol of the death of the Slavic peoples. He was dragged out of the attic of history in the Soviet time to find a replacement for Nicholas the Wonderworker, for worthless Bolshevik to celebrate religious holidays. Union is no more, it's time primordially Russian perekruchennoe ancient evil God to rest.

W
Wing42 30.03.20

Krucinski the quiet badass wrote:
Happy New Year, Russian Orthodox, and.
Santa Claus and snow maiden - that they symbolize in Christianity? I can also say that to put a tree house as a symbol of celebration - paganism. Not rattling his Orthodoxy to normal events please.

D
DarKain_PYA 30.03.20

Look Orthodox, Russian-Jewish guy didn't get enough sleep? You shouldn't judge what you don't understand the more foreign culture.... With the coming 2018!

A
A.Soldier of Light 30.03.20

And topic New year! )
Our NG come 1 January 2018. And the Chinese will come 16 Feb 2018...

In my opinion, so it is time to open.And you should start with the destruction of all the Chinese animals - earth dogs, goats singing, fiery cocks, gentle rhinos and other creatures of their rich different animals of the Chinese calendar.
And pokemon can shoot? Or just regular animals? ))

Fuck me, the Orthodox Russian Jew Chinese animals?!
Well, it's you, and there are others who you is, lol ) They like. I like animals and animals -) Not all of course, but still.

The number of pokémon )
This is the CHINESE CALENDAR FOR the CHINESE. To believe in him...
Believe in what? In the calendar? =] Just take note of its position, it's interesting. I wonder.

hope will recover with the help of Chinese medicine, which helps only the Chinese
The needle still, your flesh it pierces. There all tied to knowledge of the nervous system of the body, and that's a fact, not fiction. About preference - depends on the individual case. Sometimes the best course to take aspirin or something other than stabbing yourself ))

So the hell else Chinese zoo on mother Russia to drag?
What do you mean! Here, a Japanese zoo is already there... all sorts of pokemon 8)

requiemmm
That is, the Santa Claus is a pagan, and a miracle worker is Orthodox Christianity? I mean... in the USSR was nice to paganism? I mean... it was in the USSR would have more respect for our true ancestors? In both )) it is Curious that it would say Zhirinovsky )

D
Domoi 30.03.20

A. Soldier of Light
You LDPR entered?

A

taburetckinvasily
Funny happened, offset 8) But no, I'm not in Russia live, if you don't yet know. He remembered about him, because he now loves tsarist Russia and would like to return to some sense.

M
MunchkiN 616 30.03.20

the author of the year of the fire rooster
Orthodoxy and imitation of Greek Byzantine culture with the Jewish roots
and whence came the new year do not even know in mother Russia during the Neolithic period the new year most likely was noted from time of planting urugay and winter the new year is not excluded saizen Peter the great of old Europe
well, since the holiday is Chinese there will be somewhere in the first gadoterate observant

A

Just for me it is a certain token of the Russian world.
Once it was not, because the Slavs as if the ancient Christianity, as a religion ^_^ But Yes, over the centuries, has developed just such a picture: Russian Orthodox as a whole, including Russia, despite the abundance of Nations and religions.

Yeah, and hepatitis C, HIV and other infections.
To exaggerate stupid.

W
Wing42 30.03.20

And they are pagan or Christian, I drum because religion is not strong (even more likely, an absolute ignoramus)
Why bother about religion to mention, if you, as you say yourself, understand nothing? Queer people!

A

taburetckinvasily
About immigrants you overdo it )) I will specifically Remind you that Estonia was part of the unified Soviet, that is Russian language basic and so on. Here we have a third of the population are native Russians, so it is not necessary =]
Just not sure what you mean.

D
Domoi 30.03.20

A. Soldier of Light
Yes, I know that was part....but now Estonia....under such Russophobic high...

D
Domoi 30.03.20

A. Soldier of Light
Basic Russian?
Ren TV considers that Russian is forbidden in Estonia. (In educational institutions)

D
Domoi 30.03.20

A. Soldier of Light
I am here concerned with the question...
Sam you moved or were born there?

A

taburetckinvasily
Was born of course )
About moving there: it all depends on time, when the man moved. For example, if you moved to Estonia after the collapse of the Soviet Union, it has emigration )
About Russian language learning. I look at Ukraine and realize that they have this now begins, and we have introduced: the abolition of education in schools in the Russian language, and schools in German, for example, left (that is, there is just that same Russophobia). Private universities is another matter, but state everything is translated into the Estonian language, there is.
However, to hence, all Russian polls piled up in Russia? Haha 8) is Ridiculous. Not have this and will not unless the war, and for her there is no prerequisite, by the way. Despite the ravings of the NATO ghouls.

D
Domoi 30.03.20

A. Soldier of Light
Listen well I'm sorry then, didn't know. Your negative comments will immediately removed.

W
Wing42 30.03.20

You yourself are different from what his incompetent fellow?
In fact - nothing. Does that not compare with the warm soft, do not put all your eggs in one basket and do not climb in the area where I don't understand. And Yes - the same person.

W
Wing42 30.03.20

Krucinski the quiet badass
Chinese calendar critters on the agenda I have is not worth it. What I do to them, because this is pure symbolism. I'm in this thread for your soul, not the soul of the Chinese calendar creatures, and I discuss you, not them. And I asked you not about the creatures of the Chinese calendar, and about a harmonious neighborhood you Orthodox and pagan.
Going to be fun.
It will be fun to find out someone you're a bot.

R
RikoChiko 30.03.20

It's just any Russian and alien to all. Vaccinated because of krepostta.

W
Wing42 30.03.20

That is, do you think that in the area of krutinskiy the quiet badass you're good enough to climb into it?
Buddy, it's not even is an area about which we can say understand or not good. We have just dialogue, I'm not judging you for your love for creatures of the Chinese calendar.
hopping once again?
I have no idea. Himself you think?
Threatening or flirting?
Rather stating a fact - it'll be fun, but nothing more.
Vanka Rygalova reminiscent of his exotic accent. During his life he is still the Joker was.

A

and how arrogant to blame the stupidity of others, unless, of course, you're not a Troll. But you're not a Troll... Or am I wrong?
Don't know, you tell me, since you do absolutely what he say to me here ^_^