3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DGI_GurdinkA 30.03.20 08:51 pm

Map locations \"Beach\" (Escape from Tarkov)

Where in the game you can find the plot map locations Beach?
12 Comments
Sort by:
J
Just-Name 30.03.20

DGI_GurdinkA
Yet like anywhere else

C
Chuck_Norris_ 30.03.20

DGI_GurdinkA
there's really not anything to learn, just run of five fights without drains

D
DGI_GurdinkA 30.03.20

19lexa19
Yes two times I went - time of 15-20 minutes give (operatives only 8GB, probably a very long time loaded). I only have time from one end of the map to the other to run.
And where there are new points outs, XS

U
Unshakable 30.03.20

DGI_GurdinkA

all the points written when the presses to see the time , be smart there everything is easy and simple

C
Chuck_Norris_ 30.03.20

DGI_GurdinkA
there where two big buildings where a lot of loot down to bunkaru where the bots will spawn but not transition to the other side across the river along the river are two green smoke now go behind the rock that killed all the rats and all of you on the way out, in General it is better to go to this building to the Bay where there is no kinoteatrov on the fourth and third floor of a lot of loot and Aksu, I often had three pieces took out there is labeled a room with a dude on the head Sven wearing any crap loot PM there are all sorts of trinkets circuit - then the way to go not long and it is better to bots not popadatsya on this bunker is better to get Chet to podelnika

D
DGI_GurdinkA 30.03.20

Unshakable
The fact of the matter is that the names of, but where that might be on the map I XS, because there is no time the entire map to look around.

And do not tell me where the exit is administrative gate on location Custom are and every time for the wild to find them and die, because the rest is not working.

U
Unshakable 30.03.20

DGI_GurdinkA
so if I'm not mistaken it's far from the checkpoint gate as you go in the hole and left

D
DGI_GurdinkA 30.03.20

Unshakable
Yes, they are. Thank you

U
Unshakable 30.03.20

DGI_GurdinkA
but not for that )))

i
in saldo 30.03.20

here from the forum

i