3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Murgen75 30.03.20 08:51 pm

Reputation factions (Elite Dangerous)

Was on one station, pumped there reputation almost to the maximum, the contracts gave millions. Then flew to the capital, and while there was care of business, the name of the station, as the name of a star system flew out of my head. Maybe there is some way or program to find out all the places that I have visited or where I have the highest reputation? Just on the system panel displays information of a local nature, and to view information on another solar system, not arriving there is impossible.
12 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aleksandr Shmelev 30.03.20

I always yuzayu bookmarks...XS, strain your memory, I kind of prog I do not know.

I
Ivasik 30.03.20

Alexander Shmelev
Similarly.

M
ManticoreX 30.03.20

Also with such a problem encountered in the beginning.. I Hope the developers in the new update will take into account and that

R
RikoChiko 30.03.20

Can the galaxy map filter to put on visited system and the map system you can see your relationship with the group.

V
Vasiliy Ivanovichch 30.03.20

Hands. All hands. All sorts of apps to put in Elitki... Not the game.

M
Murgen75 30.03.20

Recochica
Thank you! The best advice, and most importantly working, found immediately.

R
RikoChiko 30.03.20

Ask. And the forum on the game completely dead.

M
Murgen75 30.03.20

Recochica
Okay, persuaded, asked. Maybe you know a way to know what station or in what system I wanted or I have fines?

R
RikoChiko 30.03.20

Murgen75
The system card if you visit the station you can see is wanted or not.
Also in systems with low or average order is service interstellar factors. There you can see anyone you wanted and the crowd to pay the fine with a 25% surcharge.

M
Murgen75 30.03.20

Recochica
Well, what can I say, thanks again. As always, accurately, clearly and to the point. The problem with the penalty decided.
Now pay attention to our conversation with you, or rather our avatars, and I'm starting to question why I'm playing this game less than a month (a little more than 2 weeks), and did not really knowledgeable in this game, expert rating higher than you, the person who tells me all in this game? Something wrong with PG, but rather their rating calculations.

R
RikoChiko 30.03.20

Murgen75
The website evaluates the expertise on the number of messages. The script could not evaluate the quality.

M
Murgen75 30.03.20

Recochica
That just maybe we should. Pros-cons. You put a plus - rating grows, put a minus falls. I think the system should work, otherwise what is it all for.