3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Leha Uest 30.03.20 08:52 pm

Mod Sprint (Fallout: New Vegas)

I have this problem, I have not works mod sprint. I downloaded and installed the software mod Manager,nvse, ArchiveInvalidation Invalidated himself mod sprint,put a tick in mm and the launcher, start the game and not running the mod. Downloaded mod from here http://mod games. net/ load/fallout_new_vegas/gejmplej/ sprint_mod/92-1-0-3145 (remove 4 spaces)
Please help with the installation. And happy New year to you.
10 Comments
Sort by:
J
JoKeRD07 30.03.20

Lech Kalikin
I'm sorry, but what do you mean can't set? There are some problems with the installation or mod is not working?

L
Leha Uest 30.03.20

JoKeRD07
not working

J
JoKeRD07 30.03.20

Lech Kalikin
Well, the reasons can be many. Version of NVSE, conflicts with other mods. And so here's the RUB - if God mode is impossible sprinting with this mod (or at least it is incorrect), maybe you have a broken leg. You may not have noticed that in the inventory there is a directing traffic sprint, which can reassign the key. Also try to reset all things, and then run (weight also affects spent for this mod)

J
JoKeRD07 30.03.20

Lech Kalikin
Oh yeah, don't suggest to use FOMM in Russian, use in English (it's much better)

L
Leha Uest 30.03.20

JoKeRD07 and how to remove the blog, but I figured out the problem

J
JoKeRD07 30.03.20

Lech Kalikin
The moderators to ask, and what was the problem?

s
saturn7774 30.03.20

This is a mod problem ...

It's a mess with the control buttons of the PIP-Boy, right?
Solution: Return the control settings of the game default, set the mod of PIP-Boy ... Next, it is already possible to change something.

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!! All likes from me.
My the first half of the night 2018 !.. :-)

s
saturn7774 30.03.20

FB-111A
This is fine, but what Sprintman ?

k
kostya1340 30.03.20

Happy new year!

s
saturn7774 30.03.20

Lech Kalikin
It is better not to remove ...
The fact is that if the blog is removed, then the fines will get not only you, but all those who left the comments here, or something was involved ... You need cons the bonuses ? :-) I don't.