3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
serial86 30.03.20 08:53 pm

I bought the game in Russian language (Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood)

I bought the game in Russian,but now the game is in Uplay is only installed on English and other languages in addition to Russian language the right choice for your language there and what to do I don't know.Can someone tell me what in that case to do?
8 Comments
Sort by:
p
player12345game 30.03.20

Try to download the game and in the Internet to find the crack and put manually in the game folder, in a certain place.

m
mazinily 30.03.20

serial86
can crack be found here

T
TOMAS ANDERSON 30.03.20

serial86
Ubisoft starting in 2017 in 3 games asasina removed Russian language. The reason for the removal is not voiced

K
Kyubi 30.03.20

THOMAS ANDERSON
And you don't know, They then decided a sanction on Russian players to impose, and that they removed a few of their games Russian language, and to delete the game from the store they toad not allowed, and so spoiled and happy.

G
Gutsz 30.03.20

serial86
http://www.playground.ru/files/assassins_creed_brotherhood/rus/
You can find here

T
TOMAS ANDERSON 30.03.20

Kyubi
A better question to they ask. No wonder they are on assassins patches in 2017 at 3GB each produced to only remove Russian and Chinese add

s
serial86 30.03.20

Gathered the game has a text in Russian and voice thank You Guys.But it is interesting because of the sanctions against us as they will go further with the sale of games.
It turns out they punish themselves?

B
BloodyMares 30.03.20

serial86
Lol. No, not punished. Prices for Russia the cheapest, each copy sold of the hill count as two sold here. Yes, and quite small percentage of Russian players buying their games. Many are still pirates. So if they have something and lose, this loss will be insignificant.