3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vitalik891 30.03.20 08:53 pm

Gareth wants to return to the ship (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

Killed Jonathan and brought his ring to Gareth, but Gareth came back to the ship (although it should have been based on the text of the passing game). He began to walk up and down near the house, and when you try to talk to him gives the Narrator - *Gareth looks at you menacingly glowing eyes.*
In the quest forgot about Ghost vision and spoken with the spirits of the parents of Gareth, killed himself silent, then gave the ring, Jonathan Gareth, but on the ship it is not going to go.
As it is polite to ask to come back?
5 Comments
Sort by:
T
TheHouse 30.03.20

vitalik891
Forget it, I actually could not find it after he gave it, he stupidly lost, I gathered the party again, came to the Ailment and was able to sail safely. And there BAM and Gareth found himself next Locka

v
vitalik891 30.03.20

TheHouse
So funny that you gave the ring and Garrett was gone.. on the ship, but I stupidly ran around the house. and the Illness he's not Yet sailed go for Gareth, he went to the parents.

T
TheHouse 30.03.20

vitalik891
It is the same thing I told Gareth and the ship was not. This is a bug apparently, but it automatically to Unnamed island transferred, if the quest did it

P
Profitsport 30.03.20

In the story of Gareth, the next island will meet. if you convinced him not to retaliate and remained in the ship, things would be different

A
Arina Shabrova0402 30.03.20

I have Gareth takes the ring, unable to sail. He hangs out on the ship.