3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aleksandr Nevesss 30.03.20 08:54 pm

FPS on budget configurations. (Dark Souls 3)

The best way to evaluate the optimization of the game is start it on the bucket. Write your config, settings graphics, screen resolution and FPS.
298 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aleksey Rusaev 30.03.20

Jurten
Native resolution of 1366x768. In the game set a resolution of 1280x720, the gain is about 3-5 fps like below 20 still did not fall, except for the Frisians while obtaining an effect of recovery of souls, the transition between locations. By the way, what is strange, on the same swamp, which many swear for the drawdown of personnel, my fps at 30(well, and a guaranteed freeze, when poisoned), when in the same Latrice and the village of the undead about 25
Gidfox
Now put yourself Dark Souls 2 and Oh*eesi from the smooth 60 fps on ultra with almost the same graph, and DS3. Optimization rules he had, of course a pancake.

B
Brock Samson 30.03.20

playing on ultra without motion blur on resolution ) 800-600 ) OPTIMIZATION of her mother
config in the profile

D
DeN BiostaR 30.03.20

no optimization,I understand that I have a bucket at present,but...all the same( ugly

G
Gidfox 30.03.20

Alex Rusev
know, soul 2 go to the max on my bucket, but in the same part, a new engine, I don't much feel the difference in the chart, but I can't complain about optimization, the important thing is 30 fps is enough for games.

S
StormX07 30.03.20

In short, I understand the lucky owners of the Nvidia buckets.

Here the people are famous than nvidia, that's life. Puffs but driverami 314.22 works at 40fps
Put The Slider To Performance

A
Aleksandr2242 30.03.20

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4510U CPU @ 2.00 GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.6 GHz, 8 gigs operatives, geforce 840m 2 gig VRAM, as people think, at least at the minimum salary to be playable?

V
Viking.su 30.03.20

Aleksandr2242
The minimum salary will go , but the fps will not be enough

S
Snova_s_vami 30.03.20

And there is an analogue of the NVIDIA driver for radionovsky cards?

A
Aleksey Rusaev 30.03.20

Gidfox
The engine is one in all soulsax, but since the BB is modified. I'm certainly not Prager and judging only from the height of his couch, but it seems to me that the essence of the modification engine is to increase its performance and/or add to the possibility of implementing new technologies. In DS3 and DS2:SoftS the difference in most of these technologies and chart is not particularly noticeable, so an updated engine like to win the old one, but it somehow did not happen. Correct me if I'm wrong.

A
Aleksandr2242 30.03.20

Viking.su
well, I understand that you will go, the question was how it will go, at least up to 30 frames will be? By the way I percent I watched operates at a frequency of 2.86 to 3 GHz. Well I don't know whether this changes something. ) The game that most requires?

V
Viking.su 30.03.20

Aleksandr2242
The best way to learn go or not is you own download and see , but I like the i5 4200 m 2.50 GHz (4 cores) , 8 GB RAM and nvidia 750m 2gb , with such features I have on minimum 30 fps on average

A
Aleksandr2242 30.03.20

Viking.su
it is Yes, but just look at sistemki, not hunting to waste time on the pirates, so ask. You gave me hope I will someday. )

A
Aleksandr Nevesss 30.03.20

Alex Rusev
Once again I quote myself: This is not news and not debut in today's gaming industry. Your thoughts (essentially correct) works and develops only one company. Valve.

M
Mik Tepes 30.03.20

Mr Bochin
Thanks, I will try, MB will be better.

d
dmitry35386 30.03.20

it was 5-10 fps with the new driver from NVidia 364 on the day of release found on the forum that we need to roll back to the 314.22 driver win7x64 2013 !!! installed it and everything went OK !!!! Sorry not to have climbed just wanted to share !!!!!

O
Old_seemann 30.03.20

Athlon II 641 (3.2 GHz)
Palit gf650 (1GB slightly overclocked)
RAM - 8GB
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
DS1 (installed DSFix) - 40-50 fps
DS2 (Like also with fixed, high settings) - 60 fps without a problem at all
DS3 (set a minimum) - 15-20 fps. Sometimes 30, if the corridors. If you look from a height into the distance in playable territory - fps drops to 5-10. Optimization - axe. Waiting for patches and, meanwhile, increasingly doubt the wisdom of PC gaming.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
GTA5 (between medium and low) - 45-50
The Witcher 3 (main - low, post processing medium) - 30
Fallout (average) - not Meryl, but did not spit, eyes not cut. Also about 30

I
InfinityDance 30.03.20

A slap in the face to PC gamers. The difference between the highest and lowest settings to 4-5fps. And consume so many resources in the vaunted ds 3 is simply nothing. A simple light engine, static scenery (in the same Witcher 3 on each tree physics were used, and played,as it turned out,at higher rates of frames) and a lonely player surrounded by rabid mobs)

A
Aleksandr Nevesss 30.03.20

Expressed this assumption, saying that in DS 3 everything you see ahead (castles, houses, etc.) not drawn backdrops, and the polygons are rendered in real time. At that time, as to DS 2 - it was the backdrops that were used and the CGI inserts during the transition from one location to another. Logical? Logical. I also liked it.

n
nvidia 770 30.03.20

intel 4670
ThinkPad 770
8gb
win 10 64bit
full hd
full max
60fps

B
Brock Samson 30.03.20

nvidia 770