3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Invisible Sun 30.03.20 08:55 pm

Is it worth it to do small quests treasure hunt? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Lavrov 4-20, here lutau Velen from Novigrad and think whether you need it at a time there is hardly a good find, but as an option probably worth)
10 Comments
Sort by:
W
Widukind 30.03.20

Invisible Sun
worth it if you want to save money on pumping master of runes, though it is pretty tedious and boring

I
Invisible Sun 30.03.20

Widukind
Yes, I'm already pumped, almost in the end all of supplements decided to salutati what they wanted, because they have left lastly)

D
Denis Dzhexons 30.03.20

Invisible Sun
It is of course. So at least you can many recipes to find and items to craft, but what about unique items, then there is as lucky, that is, may fall subject to 3-4 level and below to be weaker and may fall out of your level or one level below.

I
Invisible Sun 30.03.20

Denis Dzhexons
Well then like quests poprobuiu)

A
Anymatrix 30.03.20

Except for money and loot. In General, if you want to open the game at all all it is worth. But it will take a lot of time. So think, whether it is necessary to you?

H
HUNTER ON A DEAD 30.03.20

If time is not a pity it should...

N
Ninth_Satan 30.03.20

All questions Velena 6 hours can pass)

A
Alumiel 30.03.20

And how much money it will take to grandmasters armor...

T
Toupeaul 30.03.20

You can not use the results, but to complete all quests is for sure! After all, it's for more adventures!

b
blackdoctorblackdoctor 30.03.20

collecting issues delayed the completion of the game. game glienna, everything goes slowly, but at some point suddenly surprised to realize that all the finale, the remaining hell Yes nichrome. and you already know how it ends (especially after the first passage), and the world is addictive, I want more to wander, to run and fight...
another good way to slightly delay the end - listen to the talk surrounding how important, and just extraneous. sometimes it skips such masterpieces! the same thing almost all games from biovars, there is sometimes forgetting where I was going, heard (often read out) others conversations