3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
metalist1992 30.03.20 08:55 pm

Does not see the steering wheel, only on the key assignment, just 180 degrees (Colin McRae: DiRT 2)

I bought the logitech force gt draving, I thought at least it won't be a problem, but how, once in dirt 2 and dirt 4 problem. Dirt 2 the wheel is not sees as a separate device, but instead you can assign the keys, then return no and only 180 degrees. From dirt 4 pass calibration and also only 180 degrees. As well, there is a solution?
2 Comments
Sort by:
F
FX-Baikal 30.03.20

I have the same wheel. The wheel the game does not see, changed the layout in the manual and set up the synchronization of the rudders(the virtual real) is also in the manual. The same problem with GRID 1. But I'm in this stupid game. This wheel is determines Asseto Corsa, Project Cars 1,2, ETS2, ATS, just a perfect timing(of course if the computer pulls from the norms. fps). I understand you have the steering wheel locked 180gr.? My Logitech Gaming Software in the setting tab or the Global Device Setting(not remember exactly) there is a slider for Degrees Of Rotation which is responsible for the degree of turning the steering wheel from 180(I think or 150) to 900.

m
metalist1992 30.03.20

Baikal12
Yes, was in a devices and printer in the settings of the device the slider is default at 180 degrees, but the game does not help, at all 90 degree only. Strangely, some genius sees the game normally, and logitech no.
Grid 2 is operate.