3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gryxa 30.03.20 08:55 pm

Farm money (PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS)

Rabi is his bot/script to farm money?just to go to the server and running the right/left
in бф1 such Neformal chests pretty not bad,though give a penny,but for AFK the server kick)
11 Comments
Sort by:
A
ARM_SERJ 30.03.20

For people like you separate boiler in hell will...

J
JustiVoy 30.03.20

Gryxa
You can just kill AFK or fall in the mix where a lot of people. I do almost always 2-5 kills. But right now is not the time needed when a new case was worth more than 300

G
Gryxa 30.03.20

JustiVoy
Yes, I've been repulsed by denyushku game,just thought to put this damn thing and go to work)

J
JustiVoy 30.03.20

ARM_SERJ
Why? In this United Nations high play not for money's kind of weird, ping is huge if you live in the CIS, the shooting is just awful, about the optimization silent

A
ARM_SERJ 30.03.20

JustiVoy
2011 CPU, video card bought in 2016м everything goes in 60 min fps(textures, antialiasing, and drawing ultra) ping 90-100

L
Leohn 30.03.20

easier to buy cheap clothes to 1 ruble, example
http://steamcommunity.com/market/listings/578080/Combat%20Pants%20%28camo%29
http://steamcommunity.com/market/listings/578080/Dirty%20Tank-top%20%28White%29
and translate them into coins, and coins are already procuring cases at the time of release. Because he was doing. And play not a hindrance.
With 200 rubles X10 he did balance the incentive of stupid for the day.Right now the balance it is possible to double the incentive stupidly buying things to fill the points and sacrafice chests.
Bots fixed and banyat for it now. And just if to merge with no kills, the points do not give. Need to pick up a thing or to make frag.

M
MIKLAI 30.03.20

Gryxa
before were bots,right now, already developed be bothered to farm that would not so(((
but on aim, and please input it.... (((

G
Gryxa 30.03.20

Leohn
you can read more?)and I 2 months not playing)and then say like a new patch came out some

G
Gryxa 30.03.20

MIKLAI
sorry(

L
Leohn 30.03.20

Gryxa
buy desman, you come to the game customization wardrobe - click on shirp, who bought - exchange.
For different things give different amount of points. I posted a link to what at the time was the cheapest. Stupidly cheap to buy the most profitable. And burn it for points. What is the amount you need to burn to the sale was profitable he considers. If you fall old cheap case, better to hold, still it will ever be removed and it will grow.

Spoiler

G
Gryxa 30.03.20

Leohn
thank you)try