3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Blood Suslik 30.03.20 08:55 pm

Lost intranet with sleeves. (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

Yesterday you hit everything to the max is when the oversleeve with the face of a cat, and the rest is all changing. Waiting for the 1.2 patch, check files. And as it is not noticed, because of what precisely I chipped in, in the morning, only saw this today. It's a shame! Maybe someone covered this on the forum similar problems are not found.

10 Comments
Sort by:
S
SPR1GGAN 30.03.20

Blood Suslik
I did not understand that you not satisfied with?all vicinno to the max ,what's wrong?

B
Blood Suslik 30.03.20

SPR1GGAN
damn, looks just that rocked fell on a couple of levels.

B
Blood Suslik 30.03.20

In the Internet looking for pictures of maximum improved things, to show the Bracer with the face of a cat, and nowhere! Glitch I have exactly fiction, I've seen them, and in the morning it's all gone(

s
sargatas 30.03.20

I understand that last update was a mistake. The update its fixed. Intranet which you had designed to complement the Invisible.

s
sargatas 30.03.20

B
Blood Suslik 30.03.20

That damn((( what is the big disadvantage of this update(

R
Roman_Rid 30.03.20

Blood Suslik
No. Standards made. These cat gloves stood out the texture of normal Bracers. Now though eyes corn the jamb.

M
Marvelosi 30.03.20

Blood Suslik

On the trail.of the week they appear in addition, those who are playing or have already passed this tiny DLS, says that added a couple strips of Kraft for everything and narici there too, with max pumping again looks to be like before with the head of a cat Goddess Sekhmet.

B
Blood Suslik 30.03.20

Marvelosi
Thanks, but for Bracers, fuck it DLS

G
Gryxa 30.03.20

read 4 times did not understand what you mean)