3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
slawdos 30.03.20 08:55 pm

Question on passage (Mark of the Ninja)

the head of the Castle of Hessen, the Blade in the neck. Got a job to steal both keys. And how to steal it? When killing the job zaparyval.
17 Comments
Sort by:
S
Seregaz13 30.03.20

PC
jump back, press E, hold RMB and move the mouse in the direction of the arrow.

s
slawdos 30.03.20

thank you for help.

A
Abyrvalg1 30.03.20

Level 12 brand :Kill 3 hallucinations in less than 15 seconds. How to do and what kind of hallucinations?

m
ml_storm 30.03.20

Hallucinations are a normal enemy, you need to kill three soldiers. I did it in the room with the lever to open a door at the end of the level.

A
Abyrvalg1 30.03.20

ml_storm
I killed all enemies and I don't count. And that means in less than 15 seconds what time it began?

S
Seregaz13 30.03.20

since the murder of the 1st, i.e. if you kill someone, and the next 15 seconds will kill two more, the job count

m
mak77777 30.03.20

Tell me who knows how in the mission return to the beginning of the puzzle to decide where the lamp move, you have probably generators to cut down, dart throw fails, the rays interfere, move burn

F
Ferz777 30.03.20

How to get the costumes, pass, the stigma of saying you need to get and where is it, I except artifacts find nothing. Opened yet the only costume without a sword which.

S
Snake Eyes. 30.03.20

Ferz777
Lol,stamp is stamp (as like an additional task) for example:to Complete the mark to Intimidate the guard,podvesov other on the chain and kill then get a costume.

m
mak_u 30.03.20

These are the codes open the console:~
God 1/0 - God Mode on/off.off.
Health # - Set health to #
Invisible 1/0 - invisible Mode on./off.
Mucha 1/0 - walk through walls on/off.off.
MuchaSpeed # - Set movement speed to #
DrawFPS 1/0 - Show FPS on/off.off.
FOV # - Set FOV on #

m
mak_u 30.03.20

help?

a
aleks777789 30.03.20

guys how many chapters do in the game?

S
Strinner 30.03.20

Guys, how to pass the end of Chapter 7 without being detected?

C
Creative-wolf 30.03.20

mak_u
How to turn on the console or on the pc its gone

i
issianets89 30.03.20

Creative-wolf
In this game I have not checked yet ( current schA read), but usually the console opens click the ~ she tilde .. if the keyboard is left at the top between Esc and Tab

E
Egor Udalcov 30.03.20

Pliz tell me, in YouTube watch the passage of all Russian version, bought the game the incentive and in the settings on the Russian version of nothing, tell me how to do everything to be in Russian pliiiz

t
teodelfix 30.03.20

Egor Udaltsov
for ZoneOfGames . EN russifiers text. on ng too, but he also ZoGовский, so there is no difference.