3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fable-ruleZZZ 30.03.20 08:56 pm

Questions on the passage (The First Templar)

in the temple of the nine, where you have bridges to omit that would be in a big room to get, impossible to pass only one proselyte, and desperately need two =(
24 Comments
Sort by:
s
saymer 30.03.20

Fable-ruleZZZ. this is where three small bridge and down from the levers?
if so, you have two levers at one time clamp.

x
xWhItEWoLFx 30.03.20

How to find the treasure of the pirates on the map bog all clambered not found after 2 clues there's nothing.

w
wardem0n 30.03.20

Where there is a fifth chest in La Rochelle with Royal coat who knows tell me?

V
VeTALIO 30.03.20

The Royal shield is in a small cemetery in the swamp this is the pirates treasure. You need to inspect a large stone sarcophagus. And logically, you need to find all the clues.

x
xWhItEWoLFx 30.03.20

VeTALIO
Thanks for the clarification.

V
VeTALIO 30.03.20

And about the temple of the nine there the first lever leave the girl after pressing the lever, he run to the second lever, hit it, run on, stand, switch to the girl click the lever and all the bridges fall. But about the Royal jacket I do not know what to do. In General it is not necessary, I already collected for a different costume.

d
dimon_metalist 30.03.20

in his native castle, after meeting Lorenzo appears the grille and he said I remember her - raised with a lever
then go into the side corridor with spears and two pairs of paired levers
what is there to do then?

V
VeTALIO 30.03.20

What native castle, the name Loki plz

x
xWhItEWoLFx 30.03.20

VeTALIO
Hearing odd blunt in short if you don't find all the clues take the thing after the stone heads what's the next clue?

T
Tony_Redgrave 30.03.20

xWhItEWoLFx
well, on the way to the cemetery...

r
rmorgan 30.03.20

The chest with the Royal jacket is located between the fourth house and the Hippodrome,
there well worth it, for him .

S
Slavchick 30.03.20

VeTALIO
and WHERE IN the SWAMP to FIND a CLUE to OPEN the SARCOPHAGUS IN the LITTLE CEMETERY?

D
DiLouk 30.03.20

Those who want to get the job in Find the pirates treasure in the head of the Swamp. A clipping from my passage, which is not yet finished and not published:
[Spoiler]
Talk to the prisoner in the cell.
A little further...
The first clue for wall that you can break.
Second. Go back to the head of the statue.

Then another solidty and tablet Chronicles. Climb to the top. Find 5/8 chest. Down near the hut you will find 6/8 chest.
...and the third clue, near the well.
The treasure is in a tomb a little further with the 2/2 part of the Royal arms.

N
NRaV 30.03.20

Where there is a fifth chest in La Rochelle, with the king's jacket?

D
DOOM-XrusX 30.03.20

che, I'm stuck in the temple 9 of the Templars,where the bridges levers rise one moved through them, but a woman can't,there is no lever to get the bridge to lower,this is where the voice says"I waited for you and finally you came help maybe something I overlooked?

N
NRaV 30.03.20

wardem0n, in short,after you knock on 4 the door and go to the second to last house,the first stone gazebo with 4 chest in front of her,and then it will be well(until the tournament field),and behind him a chest with a Royal jacket

D
DiLouk 30.03.20

Passing over http://www.playground.ru/dox/first_templar/6579/

J
JerihoXXX 30.03.20

Can't get past the wall in the temple of the nine... where to go on the trail... there were tracks hit the wall and it is not possible to go further... how's it go???

T
TIRUKALI 30.03.20

You can't break through the wall in the Sanctuary. What buttons to press? Tell me, please.

P
Psihodolb 30.03.20

press [Ctrl]