3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Voinsevera 30.03.20 08:56 pm

Quest Latest cooking (Ignado) (Elex)

Who knows how to lure the Wolf out of the fortress, he is a bastard, afraid to go out at the arrow with Eli. If you go without him then Eli (from prep apparently completely demolished the roof) to attack GG that sees the death of Eli, which leads to unpleasant labels Death of the character Eli will affect the further development of the plot)).
Quest wants to perform beautifully. Share the info, thanks in advance.
5 Comments
Sort by:
A
ALEXIY4EVER 30.03.20

Also interested in just 2 of the quest hangs in Ignatane, and one from the Wolf for the murder of Eli, second from Eli to lure the Wolf...

V
Voinsevera 30.03.20

I think this quest is associated with another quest, Hands off, Baldr tells about Suggestion of Wolf and Eli, but this skill can be obtained after joining the clergy, and since I'm going for Rogue, I get nothing to do....

a
anbuspb 30.03.20

You need to steal a change of clothes and weapons Eli, then he will be released. However, if you clergy do not suggest to kill him.

v
vovavova55 30.03.20

For clerics. Baldr does not give the quest to recruit 3 people, Connor and others, because Connor at the gas station that wild wolf was killed before(( th do re-take?

D
Ded MastDay 30.03.20

Voinsevera wrote:
Balder says Suggestion of Wolf and Eli, but this skill can be obtained after joining the clergy, and since I'm going for Rogue, I get nothing to do....
Yes, quests of the Wolf for the murder of Eli, Eli's quest to escape from prison and quest Baldur's Hands off is connected. But to complete the quest Hands off I do not need this skill. The Baldur itself produces a Suggestion of Eli after some time, if you just do nothing, not help neither Eli nor Wolf.