3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TuBoss 30.03.20 08:57 pm

Does not run on a discrete graphics card laptop . (Grand Theft Auto 5)

In short the theme of this, I have a laptop Lenovo z570 with vidyuhi integrated (intel hd graphics 3000) the game runs and plays standards, well, respectively, on the lowest requirements and with small jerks. And discrete, nvidia geforce 540m,emboss error when you start a, err gfx d3d swapchain alloc 2,there is no correct version of direct 10 or 11 although it is worth 12 or when you start just says unexpected error please restart the game. it all depends on the game puck . Dug out all the possible websites and forums, but the answer was never found .Updated the driver, rolled back to the previous version, deleted the DirectX and set again several times re-installed the game, or rather three .Updated the C++ library ,put all sorts of apps, but nothing helped, the game runs only with the integrated graphics card and a discrete error . can anyone experienced help ?
P. S the problem is only with GTA 5, other games work norms on a discrete vidyuhi .
OC Windows 10.
15 Comments
Sort by:
r
roryrem 30.03.20

Processing PhysX is on discrete? If no, put it.

T
TuBoss 30.03.20

roryrem
just in the Nvidia control panel in the settings instead of auto put vidyuhi ,but to no avail .

r
roryrem 30.03.20

TuBoss
Try softinu from NVIDIA experience
https://www.nvidia.ru/geforce/geforce-experience/
through it optimize your game.
I also, occasionally, the troubles with this map(((

T
TuBoss 30.03.20

roryrem
I downloaded a program but when I run gives a black screen .what could be the problem ?

r
roryrem 30.03.20

TuBoss
Check vidyahu to overheating.

r
roryrem 30.03.20

TuBoss
try this https://ru.msi.com/page/afterburner LOWER frequency widest.
In the settings for some GTA V disable caching of shaders.

x
xoen 30.03.20

TuBoss
Well, not really so complicated?
just поискатьhttps://duckduckgo.com/?q=err+gfx+d3d+swapchain+alloc+2
There first 4 with the issuance of the search solve the problem.

T
TuBoss 30.03.20

roryrem
not does not help .
ps. but now after emboss error and I press OK,the game closes and not just stupidly hangs on the window and can be closed only through the task launcher

T
TuBoss 30.03.20

xoen
no there is not any sensible decisions .

D
DirtyLol 30.03.20

1. account Windows must be in English, i.e. not Ivan and Ivan.

2. The game doesn't run on the laptop.
1.Disconnect the video card from the Manager of iron (under drivers)
2.Run GTA 5
3.The game should crash after launch
4.Re-enable the graphics card
5.Run GTA 5

3. C:Usersимя пользователяDocumentsRockstar GamesGTA V open the file settings.xml with Notepad and look for a line change 2 to 0 in the file properties check "read only"

4. To reinstall the video card driver or download another Repack.

D
DirtyLol 30.03.20

XS. identity laptop with a discrete card. like everything is normal with GTA, was.

T
TuBoss 30.03.20

DirtyLol
it's all useless .some bug in the campaign system. I XS

T
TuBoss 30.03.20

shorter was a kind person who solved my problem ) now not any trouble with the game .
will leave it here for the same,desperate as I ,who shoveled the entire Internet and have not found an answer .

- Open Windows Settings;
- Next, select section Games;
- The"game Menu remove selected - to Display the game menu during playback in feature mode games tested by Microsoft.

A
Amper-09 30.03.20

TuBoss
God bless you my friend!!! I thought it was, I'll throw the laptop, you saved my laptop=))) Guys works 100%, cheers!!! etovse update these Windows 10, always something extra they try to shove....

P
PlumRumble 07.01.21

TuBoss
I don't have one