3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Voksi 30.03.20 08:57 pm

World of Tanks and radish ...

Wouldn't that would be my conversation was a complaint , but boiling ...
Backed , pushed under the lead ... half the trouble ! Team Rakowski Deer Dubovica , not so bad ... but when you degenerate young shoots , what to do ? 1) Be patient 2) Ignore it and go girlfriends to give a pink jacket with a unicorn 3) to Fill up the beast and get ban for 1 hour, days , months etc
Your options , God(a) ?!-))
36 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wing42 30.03.20

Voksi wrote:
Team Rakowski Deer Dubovica
If you're so Holy and professional, how are you doing to them? Oh, not casual...

V
Voksi 30.03.20

Wing42
And becoming numb you didn't answer the poll ...

I
Int0xicate 30.03.20

Ignore, of course. Your nerves are more expensive, each to prove tired. In other games, too, is inadequate enough, but to free them in particular anymore.

V
Voksi 30.03.20

Protocol10
Well, I'm playing... but there citrowske until melted ... well , that, -)))

s
saiko 30.03.20

I'm Curling sometimes I come really quickly bored

r
requiemmm 30.03.20

when fired by a young degenerate , what to do ? To understand, to forgive, to cuss out, remembering all his relatives and prevailed in the family of sexual perversion. In General, they live there. It's like going to a madhouse, to start lamenting that the terms some crazies, and some in robes. Well you he still can't do anything...and how good it was in the clubs at the time, stood up, walked over to this fellow...so Timkin and Mamasakhlisi were extremely rare.

A
AR3E 30.03.20

This game normal people play.

P
Pilat. 30.03.20

AR3E
and which play?) there are examples of businessmen, colonels of police, deputies, firefighters, welders, operators... and they are all quite normal

A
AR3E 30.03.20

Pilat.
Play hamsters and people without a drop of self-esteem, after all the acts of doing vargashi bestial policy especially after it was revealed a patent on their balancer. All it describes mechanisms like the regular and baseless ricochets were nepravil or even proletarii of the projectile through the tank, as a result of that - a succession of different scall losses and subsequent to a succession of victories - it was possible to intuitively detect in the first year of the game. Only it would have been hard to prove something to hamsters, which will find you a hundred excuses his totem, just to continue to live comfortably in your mania-world; plus fargei Ter all the objectionable posts and threads - so it was never discussed, and opened no more, no less - only in 2016. The local VA had done a couple of blog posts about it.

Pilat. wrote:
there are examples of businessmen, colonels of police, deputies
What to do businessmen, deputies and colonels of the police, how not to play tanks. Just because their country.

A
A.Soldier of Light 30.03.20

AR3E wrote:
All it describes mechanisms like the regular and baseless ricochets were nepravil or even proletarii of the projectile through the tank, as a result of that - a succession of different scall losses and subsequent to a succession of victories - it was possible to intuitively detect in the first year of the game.
Constructive criticism of the game? Approve ))
AR3E wrote:
What to do businessmen, deputies and colonels of the police, how not to play tanks. Just because their country.
Logical. Pilat, you will be hard to argue, given the whole bunch of problems in your country)

P
Pilat. 30.03.20

AR3E wrote:
after it was revealed a patent on their balancer
your post is full of pain and despair below the seat back) after a few clumsy attempts your winning percentage is not exceeded 42?) or the ancient laptop is not drawn) do not understand where does so much hateria. Yes the game is not perfect, the lack of stocks. but show me perfect and I also find it dead and glued mythical ridiculous patent) and players that play with a high rating will call mommy nagibatorami or people with your level of competence in the matter) well, at least bursting - except popaboli in your words there is nothing standing only a desire to stand out. in the absence of other - though the glistening bare ass)

A. Soldier of Light
Logical. Pilat, you will be hard to argue, given the whole bunch of problems in your country)
you also injected 24/7 without removing it? the people are relaxed as they can after work.
old stebon-instigator ;)

A
AR3E 30.03.20

Pilat.
Why all the outpouring I did not understand. I gave specific facts, even it you didn't say anything and ran away somewhere to the side. And even said stuff about my gaming experience, like a fool, after I threw the link on my account about six months ago. And after poking me in my area, basically in the question do not understand and I not knowing. Yes.

Shameful self-discharge, Pilate. Shameful.

P
Pilat. 30.03.20

AR3E wrote:
I cited specific facts
ridiculous slander these are facts Oh yeah) so obmolochennie topic that boredom takes.
AR3E wrote:
about six months ago
lol. come back in six months can remember)
AR3E wrote:
and I'm not knowing
in General it is not wanted
Spoiler

A

AR3E wrote:
Shameful self-discharge, Pilate. Shameful.
And this is on the eve of Old New Year the negativity? Not bad 8) Who is the radish now, eh? )

s
stalker7162534 30.03.20

Why is this topic not in the shoutbox?

I
Iksboy 30.03.20

Pilat.
AR3E
A. Soldier of Light

P
Pilat. 30.03.20

Exboy
well, got at a steep angle in the area of the reservation 80mm and not my lucky day with a breakdown. and che now?)

A

Pilat.
Judging by the minus, you did not understand 8) Although I do )

P
Pilat. 30.03.20

A. Soldier of Light
upon contact of the projectile with the armor takes into account the angle of entry of the projectile. the sharper the angle the given thickness of armor more and therefore the probability of a ricochet.
there are still so-called a scatter of breakdown of 25%. usually nominal break out of the shell (the mean value of penetration for each munition mm). frenula with breakdown - punched more mm from the table average. not my lucky day and catch the rebound from the cartons.

A

Pilat.
Obviously, you are in the subject, but then what slapped? )
I've never played WoT...