3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Prostoy russkiy paren. 30.03.20 08:58 pm

Who wants to fill the face of aggressive evil Granny?

I've been recently on KMP read the story of a young girl, as her bus pulled up, the grandmother, said to give way, and that there is no type because she's pregnant (well, the circumstances is the same).

Grandma Oh you're young... don't respect the elders, kokok and hit her elbow in the stomach. Here jokes end, the girl had a miscarriage.

I actually watched the behavior of the elderly women, and recalled a couple of moments from the past. They behave because they are all shit. Type I'm old, what have I got to lose. But because they are doing all bullshit, dictate left and right some vague moral rules, invented just. And young saying these parasites don't respect the elders.

No, well I concede, I'm done, Yes. Yeah and elbow to the gut do not hunt, and so constantly: Ah, thank you, beaver chilavek.

I've also noticed that they WELL BL... IN front of ALL WANT to get on the BUS and sit on an empty seat. And God may, or God forbid, before they sit down. AFTER ALL, GOD WILL PACKET, ANCESTORS IN THE COFFIN PEREVERNULA, AY-AY-AY.

Such cases, pawson. What do you think about this? Seen one of these?

I would face would break, this evil old woman, for the fact that a pregnant woman was hit. well this is what creature you have to be to stab a pregnant woman.
22 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rolemanser 30.03.20

Simple Russian guy.
Nick you is not true, well there is a sign of Veles, dazhdbog, Perun on the avatar, well, or UAZ with Niva, well, not burgaska machine, shame on you young man.

A
A.Soldier of Light 30.03.20

Simple Russian guy. wrote:
Seen one of these?
I do not remember, but probably these are, I believe in the word ))

Here pointed out your interesting nick. So, I ask: are you Russian? How do you feel about the idea (not my idea) on the recognition of the new nationality Russian ? 8)

R
Rolemanser 30.03.20

A. Soldier of Light
Preferably in such Russians tattoo on his forehead with politricks EBN.

P
Prostoy russkiy paren. 30.03.20

taburetckinvasily
I respect adequate only old people and grandmas, but inadequate - hate.

P

A. Soldier of Light
Russian is not a nation) that nationality) son)

N
Nikita Hobotnev 30.03.20

Simple Russian guy.
And you thought that this is fiction? Newspaper clippings, excerpts from reports?
This without the media attention will remain.
I would face would break, this evil old woman, for the fact that a pregnant woman was hit. well this is what creature you have to be to stab a pregnant woman.
That's why you write face would have broken?
Tell me what creature you have to be to write some sort of game about grandmothers?
And you're gonna stand, when you angry grandma will f*zdit and insult?)
And what happened?
I respect adequate only old people and grandmas, but inadequate - hate.
Maybe you're the vafl*p?) his stepfather suck))))
Apparently the only Nimrod here is you.

t
tratata i ololo 30.03.20

Hmm, somewhere I have this theme already seen, the post of default then read somewhere...

P

Nikita Korotnev
And he do you think appropriate??? http://forums.playground.ru/talk/953310/

N
Nikita Hobotnev 30.03.20

Simple Russian guy.
Certainly adequate for you. How old are you? Well, not seriously.
Why meeting an adequate response you start to blame others and send to FAP on Stalker?

a
alex.spencer.3576 30.03.20

That grandma,what are you chavs and only.

R
Ryazancev 30.03.20

Simple Russian guy.
So nice the old lady in the bus punched her in the abdomen with a running start, or she is a former paratrooper. Only a strong direct hit could cause abortion (Google). No idea how you can hit a seated person in the transport arm uncomfortable a leg strike will not work.

W
Wing42 30.03.20

I've recently read on KMP...
Yes, it's all stories. They need to be able to cause your target audience's emotional reaction. Here's how you, for example. Read less every game.

R
Rolemanser 30.03.20

Simple Russian guy.
Yab, the more interesting the story would come up with happily-sad ending, but this old lady lost in the market my daughter in the 90S when they traded cowards from Poland, so this was angry, and she's a former gynecologist who remained without work in the 90s. Hit a girl who had a miscarriage, but grandma saved the baby and then it turned out that this girl is the granddaughter grandmother, and they lived long and happy....
You yourself in this tale believe? I have 3 years go by bus to work and never met sometimes described attendants, how many traveled on the trains, never met habalok or someone demanded that I lost to bottom place.

P

Ryazancev
Yes) the truth of the verb) but Russian grandmother - cunning and evil, and they pretend they are sick)

W
WOR4UN 30.03.20

It is certainly not your own grandmother was? And then, you are by nature very similar. Very nervous.

R
Rolemanser 30.03.20

Simple Russian guy.
But if tomorrow there will be a story about asmati who beat up grandma, what will be your reaction?

S
Samyy krutanskiy krutan 30.03.20

not for long music played,
not long fraer danced.

p
pekabir 30.03.20

lol, it's funny to read about respect to elders. not the fact that (let's say not exactly this) grandmother lived a righteous life and did the time for the brutal premeditated murder, dismemberment, and smear the guts on her face. Andrei Chikatilo so also not very young was

m
masha 30.03.20

Simple Russian guy.
I automatically face the old women. But I think it worth. I think most of them do not deserve.
The more I live, the more I realize that Yes, I do not deserve.

I
Inferno Redeemer 30.03.20

Bearded story of the year so 16, if not 15. For fairness could attach it, just recently read - not difficult to find, it might be possible to find a topic on the forum, to write theses.

C on the one hand I want to kick the disgusting thing - a decent man will not behave, even if it is brought to skaloobraznuju lifestyle (in our country it happens all the time), and the other just disgusting to even think about it, not to touch. Effects then you'll get the same, of a tyrant-checker such monsters quickly and cleverly switches into the victim, again connecting the people to their side. So what I won't do is feel sorry for these creatures.