3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
EBLOMOZGA4 30.03.20 09:01 pm

The disadvantages of the game. (Call of Juarez)

Who met in the game omissions , deficiencies , bugs, etc.
Write what.
25 Comments
Sort by:
E
EBLOMOZGA4 30.03.20

The stupidest flaw is the HUGE floating boulders(stones) )))
I already wrote about it here ) Decided to create a theme , maybe someone else noticed something of the sort )))

i
iSergeyA 30.03.20

Hmm, strange floating rocks(boulders) were not noticed in General in my opinion the game designed and made by 100% so if there are some minor bugs(did not notice), they are far outweighed by the many advantages.

E
EBLOMOZGA4 30.03.20

try to throw a stone into the river )) will immediately notice

A
Assassin 30.03.20

I tested this game. Know all the bugs of the physics engine. I use them occasionally in a multiplayer game (;
Your teammate can run on the walls, to penetrate into ppedmety (meshes), pass through walls, sink into the ground. All this without cheats and change game settings. And much more.

E
EvgenEee 30.03.20

Most of all I finished off the mission with the rabbits (or kralicina remember). So far best, the horror!!

J
John Lokk 30.03.20

Yes, no rabbits to kill close to two and 3 to run away but on the mountain for the feather to climb the horror)))
My horse didn't like it as between stones came and I stuck with it a little stagecoach is missed.

And here's a Blooper at the end when the father wants to kill Billy candle. Ray villain hurts and he falls at the door of ie, far away, then the son of the father cut down and unties the girl, then the father gets up and wants his knife to stab. In correlation with the distance where the pillar and the door where ray is lying next to the pole (came probably) and shoots the thug preventing him to kill Billy)))

C
Cuba 30.03.20

I didn't notice!!

P
Pleat 30.03.20

and my leg does not hit for the life of me, and the button is different asked, still beats(((((((((((

S
S.V.A.E.I.G. 30.03.20

He's kicked something like only door kicks against people not working...
And that's why Reverend ray want the Bible, I was told that the opponents do not shoot when he reads it, but when read, they do not care...

I
IKARUGA 30.03.20

EvgenBF [FAN METPO 2033]
I liked this mission,at least some Free Play.

a
andre71 30.03.20

The game is great,especially considering the year of release!

a
andre71 30.03.20

The game is great,especially considering the year of release!

n
niko man 30.03.20

well, the game itself is OK but the graph so that the top shtob count polutshe new weapons noatak, the class!

S
Stalkermedved 30.03.20

a weapon like that is not very! rusty average good excellent...nonsense! and I did not like that the game is not made as a masterpiece which would take place many times (like GTA 4 for example) but as the game for a couple of evenings!

B
Banquet 30.03.20

I liked it very much...really closer to the middle of the game stanvitsya boring, the interest you receive after the mission where you have to climb a mountain. and so never took off, not glyukanul, very much

W
Wett 30.03.20

EvgenEee most of all I finished off the mission with the rabbits (or kralicina remember). So far best, the horror!!
THE COOLEST MISSION!!!!! THE BIGGEST AND AWESOME LOCATION!! TOTAL FREEDOM!!!
I tell you doronokai EvgenEee and why tyabe Calm Water gave LEAD? :)
Ha! I traveled all the mountains and valleys of this location, naturally drove the horse into a gallop! It's a miracle! (for completeness of sensations it is necessary to include depth color, and graphics on high). And birds were shot at three different places, on purpose! Shoot them very cool! I even got lost and could not find the tent of the Indian! There is nothing more beautiful than to rush at a gallop on horseback through the forest (unfortunately, even in shallow water, the horse goes to step).

Pleat and my leg does not hit for the life of me, and the button is different asked, still not Sveige gets He leg just kind of kicks the door, against the people not working...
Don't know if you have any failures? I have doors and people, and that's why Billy is not trained to kick like that is weird.

Sakhalin Stalker weapons as it is not really! rusty average good excellent...nonsense! and I did not like that the game is not made as a masterpiece which would take place many times (like GTA 4 for example) but as the game for a couple of evenings! Guns just class and this tricky PHYSICAL break-in period: you have that Sakhalin Stalker from overheating, never the barrel is not broken? And the axe anyone in the back not hitting? And ignition of the oil lamps? And a stool for the turnips? But what you are without suspended right - write about a FLAW of the GAME:

I gave the disc to one friend, the day returns: zadolbali says, in the beginning, no out of town get out, to the left - not right -not the same - nonsense...
It's true - in the game there is NO FREEDOM - you can't deviate; to choose your path, be sure to perform all the conditions and she literally SQUEAKS (from the script)! But could the Poles make like Morrovind - she's the EDITOR WRITTEN! The game prices would not be!

F
FC Shakhtar Donetsk 30.03.20

Begich, Begich, Begich not even knowing where here is the main flaw of the game

F
FC Shakhtar Donetsk 30.03.20

And yet... in the campaign for Billy too much stealth, too much

E
Eduard S. 30.03.20

For Billycock stealth passed a little, mostly I was a mountain of corpses, the onion and Billy in stealth does its job quietly and quickly.

D
Dikiy_Bill 30.03.20

Personally I liked the game,BUT...finished off the fake with the size of the game.Downloaded the game from torrent (the game marked License),the size is 4.37 GB.And after installation, the game took size 1.78 GB.I know,already wrote in another topic,but for me this is the only drawback.