3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kosmodesant 30.03.20 09:01 pm

The head of the outlaw (Elex)

Quest for the head of the outcast.The first contract is Leo the brave came and killed everything on it kvet freezes. Ray said that then dunno.Ray nothing about the contracts, not say Yes and quest marks for the head of a pariah there.
9 Comments
Sort by:
R
R_D_V 30.03.20

Space Marines
Quests a terribly zabagovany

K
Kosmodesant 30.03.20

R_D_V
I have already noticed.That quest is hanging passed though what that quest does not pass as dialogues net something

F
FreeDead 30.03.20

Or go to the second Chapter, or sleep in the bed, and then talk to him

S
Siniy Kot 30.03.20

Space Marines
many quests teammates will open as you explore the world and passing syuzhetki,some just need to wait a couple of days to talk(for example when ALB you will be a treat to cook)

b
bwana tomatto 30.03.20

Space Marines
Had the same situation after Leo. But ray himself spoke after 4-5 days of game time. XS why.

A
Alexah 30.03.20

it works on your visit to the area

s
saa0891 30.03.20

The last five contracts are Walter,a marker on him not showing,so throw screens.

PS
It can kill (you will not be able to take the quest,the cleric on the run),I got attacked by three of the Ripper,I barely managed to save him.

D
DryRex 30.03.20

The quest is stuck . Ray didn't say anything about this cleric . Went to him and made sure to shelter . Only after that close the task . Walter didn't kill

P
PapaSaloEst 30.03.20

And I have all the rules, play the patch 1.0.2946.0 v, the conclusion, it is impossible to play, especially in RPG until 2-3 months after release, that would have released all the patches. In Europe and the United States there are no more test departments and all games run-buyers, but much faster due to mass.