3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Fedor_Filippenkov_ 30.03.20 09:01 pm

the Witcher 1 to gog, the Witcher 3 in steam (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Please help. I dumb down, I bought the Witcher 3 the incentive and starting to pass, 10 hours later, I realized that I want to pass everything on first to reach third. As no money left, I decided to take the key but not noticing bought it in Gog.com. So the question is: can I get Witcher 1 to gog customer, and then take that decision from him in the second and third part of the incentive, or will have to take it in steam (sorry for the tautology).
10 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kahran Ramsus 30.03.20

Yes, you can

r
rodrigos 30.03.20

Fedorov
Not something to worry about, of course you can transfer your save from part to part is not zaparivat where you have bought the game

B
BatmanWayne221 30.03.20

Fedorov
The solution of the first part have no effect when you transfer. Mostly affect only from the second part and so-so.

m
mazinily 30.03.20

I was the first to go through it from my Gog and steam is

if I remember correctly the savings are in the documents and no matter what version I started to run on the Gog version then bought in steam used the same save

I think that we can do what's called import saves

_
_Fedor_Filippenkov_ 30.03.20

Kahran Ramsus
thank you

A
Alexander_Vesker 30.03.20

Fedorov
I play on the pirates.and then the third was able to throw from second saves

A

BatmanWayne221
no che lo not fliut.and the summer of Goleta?another powerful ally in the battle against the wild hunt.for your garbage?

B
BatmanWayne221 30.03.20

Alexander_Vesker
The fact of the matter is that is Summer, that it is not present - there is no difference. The only thing that his quest is interesting, and so to show it there.

A

BatmanWayne221
in the battle against the Wild hunt will not be exact

B
BatmanWayne221 30.03.20

Alexander_Vesker
Just a couple of dialogues. NO IMPACT it is having. That is all. And Hunting and so extinguished on easy.