3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nibler99 30.03.20 09:01 pm

Not allowed in the subway (Tom Clancy's The Division)

Bought skydance underground, and when you try to go down there, offer me to buy it again. Can mission kakoeto you have to pass to open?
21 Comments
Sort by:
F
FsTanDar 30.03.20

Write to the tech support may be a mistake when buying was. Throw them a check and they solve the problem

I
Ilya233 30.03.20

Where did you bought it? The game on Steam or Uplay?

n
nibler99 30.03.20

Ilya233
Steam

p
pksm 30.03.20

nibler99
It seems the mission should be kind, experienced it and subway open

w
winni madison 30.03.20

nibler99
I bought another on the fly this addition to the game,and also was not able to get into the subway,tired and gave up.Seen in the Internet the old to get underground you need to pass the mission in a certain large shopping centre.I passed it about 15 times from them several times with a partner,in the end, always climbs a bug in the end of the mission(need to kill the last leader)so the dude never appeared so the mission is not completed.

n
nibler99 30.03.20

winni madison
Interesting. A large shopping center is the one where big red lights?

w
winni madison 30.03.20

nibler99
Pochetnogo I don't remember,then I stupidly deleted the game was somewhere half a year

d
dos-unit 30.03.20

nibler99
this is where the Christmas tree is on fire ))

w
winni madison 30.03.20

dos-unit
the tree was in the great hall

n
nibler99 30.03.20

winni madison
It's called "buy shit, get a spoon"

p
pksm 30.03.20

There is a mission hospital of some sort, it should pass

n
nibler99 30.03.20

pksm
After purchasing the add-on of new missions appeared, and could even be misleading not to enter that says that the Supplement is not purchased

C
Camper88 30.03.20

To access the subway you want to complete the story and that is the Mission of the General Assembly there was a job for the map to come up there and kill several waves of mobs and then sent into the subway there will need to complete 1 mission and fully access

n
nibler99 30.03.20

Camper88
All have been passed. The whole point is that when I go to the Elevator, above the button shows that the Supplement is not purchased

m
meagarry 30.03.20

nibler99
And the Incentive in the list of additional content it has a tick 'installed'?

I
Inquisitor 30.03.20

nibler99
If you bought the game in Uplay, then the Supplement must be bought in Uplay, add-ons purchased on Steam, are suitable only for the Steam version of the game. Most likely you bought the game in Uplay and Steam addition, and therefore can not activate it. But to get underground there is nothing complicated once complement is activated, you immediately the message arrives and not have anything to look, and to do stuff with passing the shopping centre...

n
nibler99 30.03.20

meagarry
there is a check mark, even the cache is checked just in case.

Inquisitоr
All purchased in incentive

I
Inquisitor 30.03.20

nibler99
Sad.. don't listen to any crap, and just write in the support ..BUT most importantly, attach to the application the screenshots that the game is purchased, (dlzhny to be checked in steam) and that you didn't get it,( not an active addition, if you try to go into the subway), I'm sure,support you, and so activates the DLC, I have had similar cases.. everything was decided, the MAIN thing the screenshots don't forget to attach.. if you do not ride, write, we will continue to think..

n
nibler99 30.03.20

Inquisitоr
Subway opened as soon as pereproshel the General Assembly

I
Inquisitor 30.03.20

nibler99
Well, well, if the Assembly you had before this passed, then the subway to let immediately was there one job you do with the explosion and all. Apparently the bug was what. Good for you, play, there in the subway hunters added even more interesting was the...