3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alexander_Vesker 30.03.20 09:02 pm

Things disappear (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Playing with mods. The first time was playing without problems. All subsequent attempts to start the game crashes when you switch to Vizim. Now back to Vizim but when I need the quest gear up to the doublet it stands they are not. All three are empty. But when I saved them back then one appears. But when you approach it disappears. Even if you move away to any distance. Fashion all removed. Game reinstalled. Even the folder Temp deleted. Somewhere wrote that it should be removed.
21 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alexander_Vesker 30.03.20

Vidyaha GTX950

D
Dedushka-B 30.03.20

I would have deleted all the save at all since they are essentially overwritten, and not created anew. And that they left your mods (starting with the first) is not known.

D
Denis Dzhexons 30.03.20

First time about such problem I hear. Try to either load a save game before arriving in Vizim or download save game in which you start immediately after Vizim, that is, in Velenje.
Here are links to the phase-out save:
https://gamesave.su/game_saves/2027-sohranenie-dlya-vedmak-3-dikaya-ohota.html
http://www.playground.ru/cheats/the_witcher_3_wild_hunt_vedmak_3_dikaya_ohota_sohranenie_savegame_poetapnye_177_sejvov_syuzhet_happy_end_condemned123-59682/

b
blackdoctorblackdoctor 30.03.20

it fetishists

A

Denis Dzhexons
did so.it was loaded in the white garden

A

Dedushka-B
Yes but I not for the first time with these mods pass.Yes some after Vizim added. But what?

D
Dedushka-B 30.03.20

Alexander_Vesker
I suppose that modders could use the ID of the doublets to bortirovki in the game other things.

A

Dedushka-B
dy as such and no mods then.mod clouds 4K.mod the genitals.all bare.bare Tris.Ian.CRIS.Shani.music from the first Witcher.rapid movement on horseback.fast travel from anywhere.Kara guinta from merchants.but the Baron in the castle.kill them.statistics of dead monsters.Herald on steroids.disabling the Intro.godmod.all objects on the map.complete_animations.

b
baracus11 30.03.20

Alexander_Vesker
Naughty.
Spoilery link.

A

baracus11
all here or on the nexus

A

Dedushka-B
damn I thought everyone in the fashion Herald on steroids.removed.start at the beginning and the guys

A

Dedushka-B
and can driver to misbehave?I haven't updated.can they matter?

D
Dedushka-B 30.03.20

Alexander_Vesker
Carry the game with saves, mods and reinstall the game. Conflict can, and all different textures including. Of games, enchanted by the fashion have a special program for finding conflicting files. The Witcher, as you know with the mod is not friendly and these programs are to him no one probably did. If you have a new game plus, put someone else's save Witcher the passage and check (Vizim not far from the beginning) can be customized you can keep the Witcher 2, ported from the Witcher 1, so it was interesting to start again.

A

Dedushka-B
've tried everything.twice Ripac changed.from the bellows.from hatab and license Gogh.some bad dope or something all

D
Dedushka-B 30.03.20

Alexander_Vesker
Save you have deleted or no? When swollen they for MB as 20 with mods start to fly, where he worked before. They might have something to contradict from fashion a removed from the current game situation. There are departures with the entry of a new conflict of conservation. Not the fact that more Vizim it will not be repeated. Iron is hardly to blame, but you can upgrade DerectX. You have not re-installed?

A

Dedushka-B
save often clean.no more than 4 pieces.and deleted and ng+ and others have tried.

A

Dedushka-B
the miracle did not happen.the updates Windows has done.not re-installed

D
Dedushka-B 30.03.20

Alexander_Vesker
Well, send me the save link on Yandex disk for example, if I have clothes will not be... Then save. )))
I have a suspicion, Mr. Wesker, what you don't have all the report to Congress ))))

A

Dedushka-B
all as the spirit.here are the cross