3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
HORINIS 30.03.20 09:02 pm

Dead Space 2 vs. Resident Evil 5 (Dead Space 2)

And so, as is clear from the title of the topic here we discuss what's cooler: DS 2 or RE 5. Any evaluation criteria not just write my obosnovanie opinion. You can offer your criteria assessment of these two games.
236 Comments
Sort by:
A
Atredis 30.03.20

Hate when they start screaming they say games are different. And what is different? Here and there corpses running around, you have to press E to throw the enemy, gameplay is the same, shoot straight or die. Only now the scene is certainly different. Yeah any game can be compared only remembering the sensations.
Shkolota will always vote for krayzis.
And I for X2, because there with guns interesting.

D
DRANCH 30.03.20

Dead Space 2

S
SuperKotik 30.03.20

RE rot in 4 parts

D
DJ Knight 30.03.20

DS 2 , because in my opinion the last good RE was third, and the fourth is nonsense went, the emphasis began to do not on the plot, and the shooter, not to mention RE 5.

F
Fasolevyy Al-Bi-Bek 30.03.20

Resident Evil is better in times! And why all so praise Dead Space? What about it? A normal game on the principle of go-kill...

R
Reverkon 30.03.20

stupid topic because the game is a completely different Resident Evil 5 is a conventional shooter that third-person, and
dead space is a horor although the second part is action-horor well all the same

-
-BlackFord- 30.03.20

I liked both games!It is difficult to determine a favorite!=)

b
bogodu1 30.03.20

Want to arrange holivar !? I think two completely different series of games, though, and horror...1-4 resident'a cannot be compared with dead space, as a former fan of the residenta,IMHO 5 part a complete disappointment,because opopsel, I did not pass because it was boring: (...is not a shame to admit, but otrel Africans are not so cool in contrast to dark, horse, or whatever in dead space, for me personally, 5 resident not datahive to the level of dead space :)

A
Amancio 30.03.20

To choose the best of the pair is difficult, because both games are awesome!!!

B
Brody Dalle 30.03.20

I loved the Resident Evil series until it was survival horror. Sorry RE4 and RE5 I am not afraid, because this is my choice in favor of Dead Space 2.

S
SS86Precursor 30.03.20

RE 5 is good in that it other 2 can take place, and Dead Space 2 certainly terms of horror above...

S
StarshiySmenyMorderator 30.03.20

These games are a different atmosphere, but transferred in both good. And cosmic horror, and intense zombie action.

K
Kiber25 30.03.20

Why compare these two games?I think they are equal)
Played both and passed both and was pleased with both)
Generally they are the same=)

N
Nomad Ikzesten 30.03.20

DS 2 definitely!!!

i
igromag 30.03.20

DS 2 of course, but RE 5 rubbing for shkoloty.

F
FalloutSnz 30.03.20

DS2 compared to RE5 just Sailent Hill 2 what!
DS2 is More terrible, more interesting, more fun.
Found something to compare. Even if Sailent Hill'om compared!

i
igorilla_07 30.03.20

About the gameplay and the speech mulberries no. Tearing to shreds. RE5 threw in the beginning because so zhutkovatoy porting to PC. Rubbish management.

i
igorilla_07 30.03.20

I play on the PC and with a joystick, it's like comparing dick with goose neck. Games these.

D
DARK BATERS 30.03.20

Resident Evil 5 highly merges even the first Dead Space ...

F
FessKerNeyasyt 30.03.20

Dead Space 2 , as there still remains the atmosphere of horror, there are scary moments, but RE5 became more and more an action game. I passed the re 5 many times 4 times in the coop with the other, and 1 time one, nothing frightening there. In X2 and I played first than ДС1, I don't even really know about DS, knew only that there the main character is an engineer and all.
And DS 2 got me scared.
in short, X2 is as interesting atmosphere , and an interesting interface.