3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Willarden 30.03.20 09:03 pm

Buying games (Escape from Tarkov)

Then every blog on the game people like to boast that half the price sold accounts.
So, if there really are people who sell 2-3 account for the 800R? Or was the immature minds of the Playground?
I would like to try the game with your friends without buying. But the demo, so I understand, are planned.
25 Comments
Sort by:
v
varw 30.03.20

Willarden
OBT will be soon then potentious!

D
DemonXL1080 30.03.20

When the MBT is unknown. In July will be a closed beta for everyone who bought the game any publications.

C
Chestir 30.03.20

Willarden
I wanted to sell ACC as it is for 1.5 but the problem is that the change of address occurs only after 2 weeks))) I with this fact and refused to sell because vryatli someone will buy) and so the game gathering dust for months)

W
Willarden 30.03.20

varw
Not seen information about f2p.
And who will make a game with expensive pre-orders fritupleynaya that every day in the game to put the wave chitakov?)

W
Willarden 30.03.20

ashleyalicia
Pve is and if I'm not mistaken. Go there, usually, to see the world, oprobyvat weapons and shoot bots.
Hack is no one, because the game is still raw and unpopular

b
bennsk 30.03.20

Willarden
F2p and OBT (open beta test) different things. MBT can play all that, would I be able to check server load and other problems.

The game will be tied to the online, it is unlikely the pill will make. And sorry, before you buy for 3.5 K, it is better to try.

w
winni madison 30.03.20

Chestir
Also I don't play,the desktop hangs gathering dust

w
winni madison 30.03.20

ashleyalicia
with bots you can play the whole assembled but loot is not saved

B
Borovik-rus 30.03.20

ashleyalicia
on torrent the game is already essno without pills because there is a peg to online, even when playing without other players. Also go for periodic updating, as in similar online games.

Online MMO game Tom Clancy's The Division pills are also there.

S
Serega Yusenkov 30.03.20

Willarden
I will say it is not once played this game-it's Not Worth It....Developed asking too much for their game

v
varw 30.03.20

Willarden
The game is not free will,and the open beta test will be available to all!

W
Willarden 30.03.20

varw
It's called free on time MBT.
And wrong, can understand)

W
Willarden 30.03.20

Serge Usenkov
Say, people have different tastes) I was in the game mechanics attract weapons\equipment\inventory)
For many years I wanted to see similar in any fashion to the Stalker or a game. Here's the game and there was (though not yet wear\repair\of care composite functional parts of the weapon, but it's already quite difficult to implement)).
Whether it's all in some other game, the higher quality, think I forgot about EFT

v
varw 30.03.20

Willarden
He bought the game! I like it,but the computer gtx980,8gb ozy,amd x4 631 pull at my average!

W
Willarden 30.03.20

varw
A guy like you processor even work? I have the x2 250 is - I know what it is) Stalker\Skyrim played. But the ETF, judging by the tests, much protsessorostroeniya game and Athlone it won't even count for the CPU :D
Buy a new processor, will pull strong without friezes on high, I think)

A
Alex Beznikij 30.03.20

varw
The game is B2P, MBT, MBT not to the priests)

A
Alex Beznikij 30.03.20

Willarden
There are more questions to Vidic and RAM, I myself have not a powerful PC and play fine, 30+ fps on tomoike

v
varw 30.03.20

Willarden
I have all new pull on ultra or high!

N
Nikita_Buyanov 30.03.20

Serge Zenkov wrote:
I will say it is not once played this game-it's Not Worth It....Developed asking too much for their game
Please not developed and the players can give.

N
Nikita_Buyanov 30.03.20

varw
Who said that during OBT will be able to play any purchased game?
MBT is one of the stages before release of the game, no more, it means that there will be update with content and all.
To buy the game to try it anyway, and no matter CBT or OBT.