3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Saihonh 30.03.20 09:03 pm

The altar in the monastery forest (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

Good day, recently started to replay the game, and here came upon a strange altar in the monastery woods exactly to the East from the stone to teleport when activated, gg says that he does not react to touch and Yes to find another way, who may be faced with this?
6 Comments
Sort by:
w
walkris 30.03.20

Saihonh
if I understand correctly, this passageway can be opened only by the undead that we release into the dungeon in the village in the leftmost building. On the hatch leprechaun still sits. (as I remember)

S
Saihonh 30.03.20

walkris
hmm seems to be no, it is a monastery of the forest just at the entrance to the ruins of the monastery stands a stele with the altar here, the stele is pooping on what strange to put on the altar I XS

s
sergey.fomich. 30.03.20

Saihonh
This altar opens the leach which you save in the Driftwood.

s
szloy 30.03.20

Saihonh
as described above. that is, the house near the bridge entrance from the side sitting there gromiha on the hatch I killed her got to the bottom and there's a secret door. so there's the undead who then runs away from us but then it is possible to find in the woods if we let him go he will come to this altar. after Tago as he used my blood, the altar was opened, but I did not let go and immediately began to kill after the altar has earned. as he falls, not bad loot and oltare a chest there, too, the armor may come in handy!!!

S
Saihonh 30.03.20

szloy
sergey.fomich.
Well, thank you, now everything is clear just killed the Lich)

B
Black Doc 30.03.20

So that's where he is, the bastard, run! I was looking for him in the dwarven caves... Thank you for the tip!