3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
X
Xamololo 30.03.20 09:03 pm

the Ghost of alberga (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

help as someone who works with this task what is the cause of this Ghost? and then when you run the quest at the end saying that the reason why Geralt couldn't figure out?
7 Comments
Sort by:
c
christoph_596 30.03.20

Xamololo
Need to go to the lighthouse to visit, to find there the note (don't remember exactly what it was written). Then you need to go to the man who oversees the lighthouse and talk to him about it.

X
Xamololo 30.03.20

thank you! operativnenko))

A
Alex97914 30.03.20

christoph_596
And where is this man?

c
christoph_596 30.03.20

Alex97914
On the way to the lighthouse there is a hut, the man sits.

G
Galen Starkiller Marek 30.03.20

If not passed the quest, then not citycan you did with the caretaker. I decided to leave it, because he knows what can happen, and new is not the fact that it would be better.

g
ganjin 30.03.20

I found a letter and found out the reason for the appearance of the Ghost, but for some reason, the assignment is written, she failed to establish the perpetrator. Maybe because of that left the man a caretaker?..
Yes, if you don't run it, then write as I wrote.

S
StO_oRm 30.03.20

Good day! There is a problem with the passage. Not activated the quest the GHOST of ALBERGA. Logos your ass kicked. The king's gambit has not yet performed. In the tavern, no one is attacking. On the Bulletin Board quest either. Help solve the problem. Maybe the console can?